• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I need some creative minds to give me some ideas to help someone that is being harassed.

First let me say that the person has these things in place:

No Contact order-check

Arrest warrant against the person doing the harassment and pending court date- check

Security cameras installed at their home- in process

The law can only do so much if the people are not caught in the act and the asshole is getting assistance from his friends...

Any ideas?

I know there are some people here that can come up with a few legal ways to counter this.

Philbert

Banned
Scoped .22LR at a distance with flash suppressor, Hollow Point, Magnum, no jacket. Disassemble completely and dispose.

Or...a deep covered pit with a pissed off Doberman on hand, near enough to quickly put into the pit.

Just hypothetical ideas, work well though if applied vigorously and immediately.

Remembering that anything not witnessed or a connection not proven is not an illegal act, except for some unknown perp, who doesn't live here.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You're a lawyer. Why are you asking this lot for legal ways to counter this problem? Any advice that you get here and pass on will likely get your friend arrested and you disbarred.

Ask a good question for this place... like Who R Ur Better MiLF 4 Al Time?

You're a lawyer. Why are you asking this lot for legal ways to counter this problem? Any advice that you get here and pass on will likely get your friend arrested and you disbarred.

1) Perhaps I would like to see how devious some of you are,

2) No I won't and no it won't.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If it's a relationship that went south the victim should probably find a safe house until it's resolved.

If it's a relationship that went south the victim should probably find a safe house until it's resolved.

I have suggested that xfire. The problem is that this is an elderly friend of my uncle and he lives several states away. I am actually inquiring into some things this morning that may be able to help him, even going as far as to see if I may be able to locate an attorney in his area to assist him. When law enforcement cannot do anything because they have not been able to catch the person in the act it becomes very frustrating to the victim.

Someone this morning actually suggested tying fishing line in his yard in various places because kids tend to run toward the home when they commit vandalism and the fishing line is barely visible but I do not want to open the man up to something that could cause him liability if they were injured. Seemed like a funny idea though.

xfire

Those cameras need put in place as quickly as possible. Does the state this person live in have a castle law?

Those cameras need put in place as quickly as possible. Does the state this person live in have a castle law?

I believe the Castle Doctrine is in place in Pennsylvania. The cameras are being installed today I have been informed. The thing that ticks me off the most about what happened is that the punk(s) took their pickup truck and tore down the privacy fence separating the property (they are next door neighbors) and LE found remnants of the fence smoldering the next morning that they made a bon fire out of it. LE told the victim that he will have to prove that the fence is his and not theirs and he is not sure if he has receipts or verification that he built it so they cannot charge him or he cannot seek damages in civil court at this time. They only disputed the property line AFTER they tore the fence down. And threatened him when he tried to repair it. it is a very nasty situation.

xfire

I believe the Castle Doctrine is in place in Pennsylvania. The cameras are being installed today I have been informed. The thing that ticks me off the most about what happened is that the punk(s) took their pickup truck and tore down the privacy fence separating the property (they are next door neighbors) and LE found remnants of the fence smoldering the next morning that they made a bon fire out of it. LE told the victim that he will have to prove that the fence is his and not theirs and he is not sure if he has receipts or verification that he built it so they cannot charge him or he cannot seek damages in civil court at this time. They only disputed the property line AFTER they tore the fence down. And threatened him when he tried to repair it. it is a very nasty situation.

That's an untenable situation, even if it's resolved legally it will never be over. The only way to solve a situation like that it to remove yourself from it.

That's an untenable situation, even if it's resolved legally it will never be over. The only way to solve a situation like that it to remove yourself from it.

Just got off the phone with a surveyor in the area. I am going to have it surveyed for the man out of my pocket to put an end to this dispute about property lines. The victim is a good man that served in Vietnam with my uncle and does not have much expendable income . I also spoke with an attorney that is going to visit him at his home tomorrow and try and help him. The surveyor told me something interesting. He said he has a little flexibility in his findings and that the people next door may be surprised that the property line is more in favor of the man than it is for them. *wink* And if they don't like his findings they can spend 1000 bucks to have it surveyed by someone of their choosing which they probably won't do.

xfire

Just got off the phone with a surveyor in the area. I am going to have it surveyed for the man out of my pocket to put an end to this dispute about property lines. The victim is a good man that served in Vietnam with my uncle and does not have much expendable income . I also spoke with an attorney that is going to visit him at his home tomorrow and try and help him. The surveyor told me something interesting. He said he has a little flexibility in his findings and that the people next door may be surprised that the property line is more in favor of the man than it is for them. *wink* And if they don't like his findings they can spend 1000 bucks to have it surveyed by someone of their choosing which they probably won't do.

I hope it works out. I've had neighbors I hated and it makes you feel like a prisoner in your own home.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
First let me say that the person has these things in place:

No Contact order-check

Arrest warrant against the person doing the harassment and pending court date- check

Security cameras installed at their home- in process

The law can only do so much if the people are not caught in the act and the asshole is getting assistance from his friends...

Any ideas?

I know there are some people here that can come up with a few legal ways to counter this.

If you've exercised every legal option, it might be time to cross that fine line. For instance, the fence situation....any obvious paths they would drive on, could be rigged with large carpenter nails, or gutter spikes. Electricity is always a fun option too.

Philbert

Banned
A crossbow is quiet...a bolt through the calf is a pointed message.

Who wants to argue with a ghost?

P.S. just kidding, posted these things in a spirit of fun. I don't get why cams weren't the first move, cheap and recording is easy. Not needed to be monitored.
I have worked some with them, easy to put in and quiet. Hard to see if hidden right. Decoys are even cheaper and easy.
Surveyor is very good, if legally useful in litigation.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
That's what gated communities are for. :cool:

Nah, then you're just trapped inside a big fenced-in area with their dumb asses. 20 acres and some trees around the border does the trick. Ted Bundy, Adolf Hitler and Gloria Allred (the three worst people I could think of right now) could move in next door to me and I'd never know it.