• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I need guidance

There this lady in my class and I find her unbelievably attractive and intelligent , however this class is only a Wednesday class and its a lecture class. So their no room to conversate. In addition, this lady hasn't been showing up for class for several weeks until today, an exam day. I was busy doing my exam. Anyways she came in and without a doubt I knew to she was dropped from the class. Just as fast as she came in, she left. Now I feel compiled to email my professor to subtly inquire for her name and ask if he can reinstate her because I seen him be lenient to absent students in the past. Should I or is this too fuckin werid and unprofessional? Should I remain rational or do you believe nothing ventured nothing gained and CARPE DIEM!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Remain rational. There's no evidence that she holds any feelings for you so just let it go.

Mayhem

Banned
I say Seize The Carp! Ask the prof for her email address, be honest if asked why, contact her if you can, and see what happens. The only real regrets I have in my steadily declining years is all the opportunities I had and pussed out on. In this and in all things, Seize The Carp!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As the professor probably is not allowed to share personal data of his students, he would risk his job if he gave you hers. But it would surely be fine if you give him your email adress and asked if he please give it to her.

Do not ask him for her to be let back in. If she did not put in the time into class, she can repeat this next year, I guess. You coulöd tell your professor that you would gladly try to share your notes so next run, she will be better prepared. Professors tend to like that, and she might like this angle, too. A nice dinner and more can follow ;)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Worry about yourself and your own studies and situation. If she really was that bright, she wouldn't have gotten booted out of class for not showing up, now would she???

And no, you do NOT ask a professor for personal contact information on another student. He'd be a fool to give it to you. If they ended up finding her naked body stuffed in a trash can somewhere, you think he wants to wind up on CNN explaining why he was passing out her contact info to anyone who asked? You're in college. Think!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ah, Rey, kids today!

But let's not fool ourselves, we were not much brighter back then, were we?

Mayhem

Banned
Worry about yourself and your own studies and situation. If she really was that bright, she wouldn't have gotten booted out of class for not showing up, now would she???

And no, you do NOT ask a professor for personal contact information on another student. He'd be a fool to give it to you. If they ended up finding her naked body stuffed in a trash can somewhere, you think he wants to wind up on CNN explaining why he was passing out her contact info to anyone who asked? You're in college. Think!

Nice response there, Captain Value Judgement. What time does your radio show come on?

I wouldn't ask the Prof for her Email. I would if I was you ask how she studies not showing up to class and use that as a ice breaker next time there is a exam.

Might be a gateway question that leads to future interaction. But be prepared to be a fellow student first without your true feelings. Might lead to you getting her email or phone # with peer studying together that might lead on to something special.

Deepcover

Closed Account
As the professor probably is not allowed to share personal data of his students, he would risk his job if he gave you hers. But it would surely be fine if you give him your email adress and asked if he please give it to her.

Do not ask him for her to be let back in. If she did not put in the time into class, she can repeat this next year, I guess. You coulöd tell your professor that you would gladly try to share your notes so next run, she will be better prepared. Professors tend to like that, and she might like this angle, too. A nice dinner and more can follow ;)

This is the best answer to go with :)

I say Seize The Carp! Ask the prof for her email address, be honest if asked why, contact her if you can, and see what happens. The only real regrets I have in my steadily declining years is all the opportunities I had and pussed out on. In this and in all things, Seize The Carp!

CARP ?

Off topic.

LOL. The Asian Carp are about to invade the Great Lakes through Chicago shipping and sanitary canal as the electric fence barrier in Kankakee, IL is not working and soon no more Trout and Perch as the main fish. Get ready for Carp meals Great Lake region, but most likely it will take 25-30 years for them to dominate.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This girl is obviously special. I say to politely ask the professor for her personal information. If he/she refuses to comply turn up the pressure so you can get this important information. Everyone is either weak or they keep secrets. Squeeze that orange and get the juice out of it.

Now you know about her and knowledge is power. Make her aware of the force you used to find out about her so she knows you really care and are a true man of passion. Soon you will be doing the sex. Don't forget your tools in case she's already gone to bed. Wipe your prints off on the way out too. Never allow yourself to become sloppy. It's a luxury no man can afford.

There this lady in my class and I find her unbelievably attractive and intelligent , however this class is only a Wednesday class and its a lecture class. So their no room to conversate. In addition, this lady hasn't been showing up for class for several weeks until today, an exam day. I was busy doing my exam. Anyways she came in and without a doubt I knew to she was dropped from the class. Just as fast as she came in, she left. Now I feel compiled to email my professor to subtly inquire for her name and ask if he can reinstate her because I seen him be lenient to absent students in the past. Should I or is this too fuckin werid and unprofessional? Should I remain rational or do you believe nothing ventured nothing gained and CARPE DIEM!

During the time she was going to class, why didn't you ever walk up to her and start a conversation with her after class, you chickenshit motherfucker! Even when she walked out of the exam, I would have gone and chased her down and talked to her, lol. You don't deserve to have a dick between your legs. You're a fucking pussy and not worthy of this girl. Now you want to ask a professor to give you her email??? Grow up coward, You Missed your window!

During the time she was going to class, why didn't you ever walk up to her and start a conversation with her after class, you chickenshit motherfucker! Even when she walked out of the exam, I would have gone and chased her down and talked to her, lol. You don't deserve to have a dick between your legs. You're a fucking pussy and not worthy of this girl. Now you want to ask a professor to give you her email??? Grow up coward, You Missed your window!

Sir! These are fightin' words. Is this a declaration of war? lol