• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I need everyone's help.

:helpme:
This board has always been full of some really kind individuals.

The time has come for me to crash some fucker's website. If you can spare a second, please go to

www.danielasia.com

you don't even need to have a look around or anything, just download the homepage, and I'll be forever grateful.
Thanks

:glugglug: :glugglug:

Phil77

Banned
I smell a hacker!

:fight: :wtf: :ban2:

Any plea for webpage hits is always suspect... With the online world as it is today, you're just better off NOT clicking. Reloading Windows is a pain in the ass, and losing data is horrifying!!!

Phil77 said:
I smell a hacker!

:fight: :wtf: :ban2:

Phil77

Banned
Nightfly said:
Any plea for webpage hits is always suspect... With the online world as it is today, you're just better off NOT clicking. Reloading Windows is a pain in the ass, and losing data is horrifying!!!

exactly, thats why I said what I said.

Congrats on hitting 1500, you passed my old name since you came back, :weeping: :crying:

I knew why you said what you said, Phil. lol I was just articulating a bit. :)

Damn! Yep, I just passed 1500 posts! My new caption is not very cool. I prefer "board whore" even...lol Oh well!

Phil77 said:
exactly, thats why I said what I said.

Congrats on hitting 1500, you passed my old name since you came back, :weeping: :crying:

The link is fine. Its some musician. What did he do to deserve this is what I wanna know.

jon jon the time has come for some kind individuals to become,well,less kind... F**k off

Phil77

Banned
tunsty said:
jon jon the time has come for some kind individuals to become,well,less kind... F**k off

well said brother, :thumbsup: :glugglug:

Trying to start a DOS-attack by asking members of a board to go to a website is the most stupid thing I've seen for a long time...:computer:

:hatsoff: Jackson

I don't think it was a request to start a denial of service attack as much as it was to get exposure for a site. But hey, you never know. lol

Jacksson_77 said:
Trying to start a DOS-attack by asking members of a board to go to a website is the most stupid thing I've seen for a long time...:computer:

:hatsoff: Jackson

All this thread needs is harold posting. It can be spammer central.

:D

Oh wait... He did. :thumbsup:

No georges though. Here... I'll put in his usual line. "thanks for the link."

:rofl:

Im really just messing with you all though... Seriously. Nothing against your spamming anymore. I could care less now. I just think its funny that this thread attracted a lot of the people (IIIIIII) feel are spammers. (Wether you are or not.)

Your all still cool.

:hi: Welcome to spammer central. Would you like Peanut Butter Cups on your spam today? :hi:

hey look goblin's bitching about something.
stupid.gif

dude you got a huge stick up your ass maybe you should see a doctor