• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I mostly wear WHITE t-shirts under my clothes....

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Do the dudes whose feet that you like to suck on, wear blue or grey socks? :dunno:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'll take a stab at it. You're slowly turning into Smeagol from the belly button out.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
When people suffocate they turn blue, obviously the same goes for lint. It suffocates in your belly button and turns blue. You killed the lint you fucking murderer.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
It's the super aids. Better get to the doctor.
Phew I already was worried for a moment, but if it'S only the super aids...

When people suffocate they turn blue, obviously the same goes for lint. It suffocates in your belly button and turns blue. You killed the lint you fucking murderer.
Okay okay I need to lose a few pounds on my belly! :(

You only wear white t-shirts because you're racist. Therefore, grey bellybutton lint is your punishment.
I wear white t-shirts, because I'm a paramedic and have to wear white clothes.

But yeah I'm racist anyway. :cool:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
^and mine doesn't deserve a remark? Fuck you, mang.

Please don't ban me.

I wear black shirts 95% of the time, and my belly button lint is... Hang on... Bluish-black. Go figure. :dunno:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It's the 3rd sign that you are getting old. The first is when a kid calls you sir. The second is when you make a grunting noise getting off the couch. Nothing you can do about it.

I have never had lint in my belly button. This is intriguing.

Well, do you wash your jeans in the same load as you wash your t-shirts?

Also, maybe the oils on your body mix in with the lint in your belly button and so it's not pure white.

Maybe it's a guy thing since we have more bodyhair thus that creates more friction when it rubs against clothing and so you get more lint.