• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I MISS DAIZIE KELLOG (Diane Kellar)

sorry i know im dragging an old one up. but just been through the links.
Daizie was one of the original girls i used to love finding pics of years and years ago. shame shes not about now :(

agreed - she will always be be my favourite model ever - such a shame - if only she was born 10 years later she would be massive now!

damn...

daizy-kellog13.jpg

Just discovered her a couple days ago (I'm young, relatively). Was wondering if anyone could seed the "Daizie Kellogg Complete Collection". Having trouble finding peers and seeds. Or if anyone has links to her full videos, like the one on the bed or the vibrator one that I've heard about. Would love to see. She was amazing when she first started. I think every woman has a special body-type and should embrace whichever one they have. Hers was definitely stacked. God!

nvm. I did some more digging and found the vibrator one. I'm not sure about the sharing rules here on Freeones, but a site with 'hub' in it's address has it.

She also had a breast reduction several years ago. Damn shame. :(

wtf. wth is wrong with some people. sheesh. lame.

edit:

Shes a net original. Shes even before tiffany teen and christina model. Bustyamateurs.com was one of the very first boob sites. Like in 96. It was total amateur cut and paste. Daisy, Aria giovanni and a blonde girl who was Cherokee were the first.

The owner of bustyamateurs became religious and the partners broke up. The second guy set up bustyamateurs2 and bustyamateurs became a religious message when you went to it. I dont know if it still is. Some interesting net side stories.

Last edited: