• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I made a mistake guys!!

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys, if you have (within the last 24 hours) posted a picture to a thread an it says I deleted it, I didn't mean to! I meant to hit the accept button and accidently hit delete! So please resubmit your pictures and I will approve them!

Sorry :(

You're fired!!! :ban:

Oh no :(

Oh wait.. You can't fire meeee! Nanananabooboo! :D

Of course I can! I fired Ronald! Why do you think he's leaving on Friday? I just straight up told that mother fucker what for, and I told him to pack his shit up and vacate the premises by Friday. His whole vacation story is just a cover up.

Alyssa Rose

Of course I can! I fired Ronald! Why do you think he's leaving on Friday? I just straight up told that mother fucker what for, and I told him to pack his shit up and vacate the premises by Friday. His whole vacation story is just a cover up.

Fine. Fire me. Lets see if I send you any carrot cake cupcakes then mister!

freeones_regina

Administrator

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Hey guys, if you have (within the last 24 hours) posted a picture to a thread an it says I deleted it, I didn't mean to! I meant to hit the accept button and accidently hit delete! So please resubmit your pictures and I will approve them!

This is unacceptable!

We will not have this sort of shoddy work on our forum!

Report to my office for a suitable punishment.

Now... lets see if I can get the paddles back from Petra...

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Twenty thousand beautiful cock pictures, lost at the clumsy slight of hand! Damn it, Nikki! It took hours to dress my penis up like a clown! HOURS!

You're+fired+poster.jpg

Just post some sexy pictures of you and I'm sure all will be forgiven

Alyssa Rose

Just send them to me instead ... NOM NOM.. :D

I will send some to freeones headquarters! Lol

This is unacceptable!

We will not have this sort of shoddy work on our forum!

Report to my office for a suitable punishment.

Now... lets see if I can get the paddles back from Petra...

Yes sir ;)

Twenty thousand beautiful cock pictures, lost at the clumsy slight of hand! Damn it, Nikki! It took hours to dress my penis up like a clown! HOURS!

I sent those to GSB just like you asked me to! So your time wasn't wasted!

Wait.. It's Friday, doesn't that mean you're on vacation?? You can't fire people on vacation! Ha! :)

Just post some sexy pictures of you and I'm sure all will be forgiven

I guess it is about time for another picture huh? Tomorrow is my day off, let's see what I can come up with ;)

Shifty

O.G.

Full-frontal and we'll call it even.