• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Love The Word Shanker. I Like To Talk And Ask About Shankers Too. Shanker Talk... No Big Whoop.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Okay then you start. Do I need to use it in a sentence or something.:dunno:

I leave scratching often enough from old prostitutes but the hot towel rubs off anything unsavory from my sessions even though I put my savory all over her.

You don't have to describe your shanker in a sentence. A deranged outburst of hysteria will suffice.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
I leave scratching often enough from old prostitutes but the hot towel rubs off anything unsavory from my sessions even though I put my savory all over her.

You don't have to describe your shanker in a sentence. A deranged outburst of hysteria will suffice.

Funny thing we kind of live the same life hot towels do rub off almost anything. Anyway I have not had a moment like that since 2006.

Funny thing we kind of live the same life hot towels do rub off almost anything.

If it could only rub off the shame. Guess it would have to rub the shame on first because I am shameless.

Lemon Drop... Sweetheart, may I please have this dance?

candy_drops_lemon.jpg

Old-Fashioned meeting Hard Candy makes the rubber meat the road.

Skyraider22

I could have put it together better my self. Yeah it is kind of hard to rub off the shame.Especially when it is in the back of your mind what you did :facepalm: hen she was missing a tooth and she said she was not a crack head :flaccid:

I could have put it together better my self. Yeah it is kind of hard to rub off the shame.Especially when it is in the back of your mind what you did :facepalm: hen she was missing a tooth and she said she was not a crack head :flaccid:

I never been with a gal who had a missing tooth. Now teeth...

BN38QWjCQAEag2N.jpg

I'm gonna try to book Randy Travis for this Monday's Shanker Talk. Maybe 2 Randys getting Quaid too. That'll be one randy Shanker Talk fer damn sure.

randytravis.jpg
image041.jpg

"preciate you havin' me on the Shanker Talk.
Big fan. Big fan."

Skyraider22

I'm gonna try to book Randy Travis for this Monday's Shanker Talk. Maybe 2 Randys getting Quaid too. That'll be one randy Shanker Talk fer damn sure.

randytravis.jpg
image041.jpg

"preciate you havin' me on the Shanker Talk.
Big fan. Big fan."

Hey that would be great we would all have a shanker story and then I won't feel so bad about fucking that hooker with the missing tooth or the older chick we went to her daughter trailer to fuck.I will fill you in on the details Monday night.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I was always under the impression that a shanker, was someone whom shanked. As in, shoving a shank in another inmate, in the yard. Or is that a shive, shived, and the shiver?

Skyraider22

That's an extra forty bucks. Nothing like having a healthy erection milked by a sickly pair of gums. Is good.

Yeah that is some good shit.
Encore. Encore.

This just in...

19225455_BG1.jpg

Fuck you, Randy Travis! You have so many mug shots I can't play your nice songs at my wedding anymore!

Oh shit take a look at that first picture.:eek:

Yeah that is some good shit.

Oh shit take a look at that first picture.:eek:

I'm also noticing his improving mug shots. I read in Variety that he hired a new agent and stylist for this specific purpose. Let's hope he never receives a long stretch or gets stretched out too wide. He won't sound as good if his anus is hollowed-out like the opening of a whiskey barrel.