• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

i like soccer

Hot latina,

081103-pamela_latina01.jpg

I like too much soccer!!! Here you can see the Argentina's Women's National Team, jejeje

Attachments

• argentinatias.jpg
    argentinatias.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 2,924
Brazilian babes are hot, Argentinian babes are hot, and Colombian babes are hot!! That's it, I'm movin to South America!! Who's comin with me? Keep on rockin and rollin!!:nanner: :D :cool: :jump: :coolman:

Its not soccer its football, a game played with a ball and the feet....
....as opposed to American football, a game played mostly with the hands and not with a ball ?????? work the logic out !! hehe

:tongue: :tongue:

While we were on the subject of sports, congrats to England......they did us proud....champions of the world :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

eth0 said:
....as opposed to American football, a game played mostly with the hands and not with a ball ?????? work the logic out !! hehe

:tongue: :tongue:

While we were on the subject of sports, congrats to England......they did us proud....champions of the world :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yeah, I hate the word Soccer too! The game is called FOOTBALL!

Anyway, those Argentinian girls are lovely, too bad our English girls are a bit on the ugly and butch side.

member469

Closed Account!
Xyder said:
I like too much soccer!!! Here you can see the Argentina's Women's National Team, jejeje

I have a hard time believing that those women (who all look like models) are the members of the Argentine soccer team...anybody with me?

While we were on the subject of sports, congrats to England......they did us proud....champions of the world

Thanks for the explaination Pele....

eddie62 said:
I have a hard time believing that those women (who all look like models) are the members of the Argentine soccer team...anybody with me?

They aren't...the real team look like men.