• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I like Dragonflies.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I find them beautifull and interesting.
That is all. Unless anybody has something interesting to add on the topic?

I agree, Dragonflies are awesome. Proof positive they made it through the dinosaur era, all be it a lot smaller. But none the less, they really are cool as hell.

dragonflies.jpg

DR. B

Closed Account
I've plucked the wings off a dragonfly before, coolest thing I ever did that saturday morning while getting rid of that body at vantana lake

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Anyone else ever been bit by a dragonfly? That shit fucking hurts. Wait, that was probably a horsefly that bit me. Anyway, that shit fucking hurts.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
heres one that landed on my fishing pole when i was fishing not too long ago.

i just noticed some asshole threw a balloon in the lake in the background. dickwad!

Facetious

Moderated
^ Fishin, really? What were you after, Bluegull, Crappie, Bass, Catfish, Trout or other?

On point, I saw the coolest dragonfly mylar party balloon floating around on a string at the store the other day, I was tempted to buy it less the helium gas and save it for an occasion... but I didn't. :dunno:

jus' sayin'

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
There are few things that can compare to sitting on the deck of your boat in the sun with a drink, watching the dragonflies go about their business.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tiffany-doll said:
Tiffany Doll[/URL][/B], post: 6581649, member: 619819"]I'm not sure, but I think I've never saw a dragonfly for real :(

I'm also don't remember, If I ever saw one.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tiffany-doll said:
Tiffany Doll[/URL][/B], post: 6581649, member: 619819"]I'm not sure, but I think I've never saw a dragonfly for real :(

Seriously?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
It would be cool if a dragon fly and a millipede bred think of how many wings that would be.