• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I learned last night in a thread I and others have Stockholm syndrome

After this scary revelation I decided to do research for myself and fellow FreeOnes victims of the syndrome. What I learned was highly beneficial, scary and extremely engaging. It also changed how I watch TV (news, news, and Kevin can Wait). How I watch movies and even read magazines! Strange. As I laid awake pondering how this could happen to I, we, us... of those that have been extremely and correctly diagnosed of having Stockholm syndrome. Because if WebMD and google is good enough. Why the hell isn't FreeOnes?

I decided to share a article to help us break the chains.

Ok. Apparently the website does not allow copy and paste. So here is the link. Understand there is no shame. My tin foil hat is on to prevent anymore Stockholm shitdrome! Break free my people! You too have the power!

http://scarysymptoms.com/2014/09/how-kidnap-victims-can-preven/

^^^ excuse the graphic gang photo in beginning for the squeamish.

I like Stockholm. And my captors do have a point.

You find this comical!?!?

FreeOnes Stockholm Syndrome is no laughing matter. You think you like the captors because of conditioning. Please allow me to show you the ways. The chains shall be broken! I did my research all last night! I know now.

There are many sandy vags around here albeit a few less lately, so the main syndrome here has to be the toxic shock variety.

FreeOnes Stockholm Syndrome is no laughing matter. You think you like the captors because of conditioning. Please allow me to show you the ways. The chains shall be broken! I did my research all last night! I know now.

Did that include watching a 10-hour YouTube video that reveals who REALLY controls things?

If so, I'll pass. I'll just stay here with my new comrades and fight for the Revolution.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Hold on there. Those kids in my basement make very good clothing. Once BobWear hits Amazon, I'm installing ventilation for them.

Hold on there. Those kids in my basement make very good clothing. Once BobWear hits Amazon, I'm installing ventilation for them.

Hmm, you make clothes. Say would you and your "employees" like to make me some clothes for my School of Crisis Acting Today? I would like it acronym style, please.

Look at the bright side, its better than having Freeones Assburgers Syndrome :dunno: