• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I just had a stroke of genious

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
A healthy diet might help also!

4G63

Closed Account
Push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups. You do an "up" of some sort and you'll lose some weight.

But really, once you get into the rythem of working out, you'll feel loads better.

I don't know how to explain this with my crappy english, but if u run for 15 minutes per day (and better, not everyday) increasing by 5 minutes every week, u're going to lose more fat than ever. Of course u need to pay attention to your diet, I'm on diet too and I'm not going to eat less, just better :)

jenniegbg

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
how about a thread in members section.... Where we all write what we did last time.... like i joged between 8am an 9 am ....

The thread will live and all will be forced to go and do some workout...

hehe :2 cents:

lol, have a diet showdown..see who can lose the most in a week, month etc.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Easiest way to lose weight, Govna - have someone take all your money, that way you can't buy any food.

ya update after day 1, it was really cold this morning, and i started to wheze really bad and had to turn around to take an inhaler after like a half mile, stupid mild asthma.

i think i need to start off slower and work my way up, i feel like an ass. Although today didnt totally suck cause of that, i did have a job interview, nailed it and got the job.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Is your job with flowers again?
Congrats!

You might try cycling - better on your knee joints, no pounding, and you go farther. Chicks dig cycling shorts, too. I actually had two incidents where a girl's hand reached out of a car and tried to grab my ass. No B.S.
I used to ride a lot - even did a 110 mile ride every year for like six years. (I need to pump up my tires...)

McRocket

Banned
Weight training is better then jogging. It takes less time. And muscles at rest use up way more calories then fat at rest.
Jogging you have to do almost everyday to realy get something substantial out of it. Weight training you only need to do 3 times a week (for about 45 - 50 minutes each time) for a complete body workout. And you will burn fat faster then with jogging alone.
I need to lose weight myself - 50 POUNDS, YIKES!!!. (good suggestion btw juballs) I had an elbow injury that I think is healed enough that I have started weight training again. Slow at first. And we'll see. Man, I hope I can keep it up. Because I HATE jogging. Long, uncomfortable and BORING. Weight training is more like I prefer - faster and more intense.
But each to his own.

In either case, I would suggest that a healthy diet is more important then exercise. Just my opinion.

I wish you great success with your new jogging routine The Govna.

Last edited:
There are a lot of good posts here, like in the 799 other threads about fitness here. lol I still am laughing about the typo. It's brilliant. Of ALL the words to spell incorrectly, "genius" is not one of them! :eek: LOL! hehehe

Best of luck in your weight loss/diet, thegovna!!!:nanner: :hatsoff:

o i always spell it that way, its funnier when u misspell shit thats supposed to make u look smart.

like intellegint or articuilate

That's why proofreading posts, especially new THREADS, is a great idea! :nanner:

"Friends don't let friends post drunk." lol :D :D :ban: