• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Have Never Eaten At Wienerschnitzel Nor Know Anybody Who Has Eaten At Wienerschnitzel

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Any of you guys ever been to one? I drive by the one on Pico Bl on the way to Santa Monica all the time but never stopped by.

Joey likes it. He did two food reviews from there in one month. I gotta try those Chili, Cheese, Bacon, & Ranch Jalapeño Poppers. Sure looks good.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I've had it only a few times in my life. One of those times it was pretty recent. You can purchase cans of their chili at the drivethru. Its OK. I'd rather have Skyline or something. Tommy's Chilli Burgers are a lot better.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I haven't been to one in about a year, but I've eaten at Wienerschnitzel plenty of times. The only reason I haven't been to one in a while is because it is no longer convenient. It used to be nearer where I lived before.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I've had it only a few times in my life. One of those times it was pretty recent. You can purchase cans of their chili at the drivethru. Its OK. I'd rather have Skyline or something. Tommy's Chilli Burgers are a lot better.

If I was in the mood to go out for hot dogs I'd go the other way to Pink's on LaBrea off Melrose.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Somebody want Wiener-Schitzel? Enjoy!!

Wiener-Schnitzel.jpg

Why do I have this saved as a picture on my computer? It looked good.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
God what irony. Tonight I ate Kielbasa and Beef Sausage with onions and peppers which I made myself in the crocker. It's Polish, but who cares.

My advice is if you have never tried something (despite good or bad reviews) you should try it out and experience it for yourself. I've been there a few times and I actually liked it a lot. I even have coupons that I get in the mail. Gonna go there this week for sure.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I love Der Weinerschnizel. I go with an all beef Chicago dog, fries and pineapple lemonade.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Finally, a thread not about "Who's ass, tits, or knees is hottest?"

I usually pick op three chili cheese dogs and a large fry, and by large fry, it's a large drink cup full of fries.