• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I have a hole in my sock...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Or someone's been raiding your dryer so he could get his freak on with your socks. :pimpdaddy

That could be anyone and everyone though. And you're probably not going to get them back, sorry.

You know.....Anders does spend an awful lot of time in the attic where the dryer is when he stays over.

ANDERS!!! Stay the fuck away from my socks you perverted, sick, swedish, son of a bitch.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Or someone's been raiding your dryer so he could get his freak on with your socks. :pimpdaddy

That could be anyone and everyone though. And you're probably not going to get them back, sorry.

You know.....Anders does spend an awful lot of time in the attic where the dryer is when he stays over.

ANDERS!!! Stay the fuck away from my socks you perverted, sick, swedish, son of a bitch.

For fucks sake... its your bloody cats I´m telling you!

Also... please dont look in my bag next time...

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
I kept complaining how cold my cock get's when my girlfriend wants me strip for her. She told me to keep it in a sock! Well it worked until she stripped for me! LOL Now I have a whole in my sock! LOL

I kept complaining how cold my cock get's when my girlfriend wants me strip for her. She told me to keep it in a sock! Well it worked until she stripped for me! LOL Now I have a whole in my sock! LOL

when did you get a girlfriend Jsmoothpa?

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
Ladies, I may have had it rough, but plans are to bust through that like a dick in a sock, with a wet pussy screaming to explode on it!

Petra

You'll all be happy to know I've ditched the socks and have gone barefoot today.

Petra

Forecasts predict a cloud of Cum to roll in over Germany.

If you listen closely you will be able to hear a scream of ecstacy...

Whatever floats his boat...

Personally, I'd be running in terror from my feet if they weren't attached.

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
I'm thinkin if she asks me to ride bareback will she want to take my sock off herself, or will she want me to bare it all! LOL

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7061595, member: 114093"]Whatever floats his boat...

Personally, I'd be running in terror from my feet if they weren't attached.

You have hobbit feet, don't ya?

Petra

You will all be very happy to know I have new socks now, currently without any holes.

You will all be very happy to know I have new socks now, currently without any holes.

Yeah? Well, you'd best clip them toenails before your new socks look like Swiss cheese.