• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I guess we need some new moderators now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petra had a couple of positions open and I guess she appointed new ones.

Remember it is not an easy job for a site as big as this, many of they are disappearing overnights.

If you haven't been in a stupid or ridiculous arguments, volunteer.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Petra had a couple of positions open and I guess she appointed new ones.

Remember it is not an easy job for a site as big as this, many of they are disappearing overnights.

If you haven't been in a stupid or ridiculous arguments, volunteer.

Probably difficult to force or blackmail someone into being a mod too. The smart folks always know how to dodge jury duty.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
No, we don't.

Half the motherfuckers they have made in the recent past, couldn't or didn't moderate a fucking 2 person discussion on a sunday night....in an old age home.
Fuck outta here.....

:facepalm:

So both GSB & STDiva are permanently banned? :dunno::eek:

(wtf)

Connor and Georges are doing a great job and wolverine was a good moderator.

No disrespect to STDiva but he posted a link to a site that should made him be banned a long time ago.

You can't go sharing board members identities and expect to keep your gig as a moderator. That's about the biggest rule you could break with a forum where everyone uses alias's to hide who they are. As well taking personal issue publicly with someone is also a no no.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
You can't go sharing board members identities and expect to keep your gig as a moderator. That's about the biggest rule you could break with a forum where everyone uses alias's to hide who they are. As well taking personal issue publicly with someone is also a no no.

So exactly what you did? I guess that means you think you should be banned.

What I did? I never revealed anyone's identity. And I was never a moderator so me taking issue with someone isn't breaking the rules. Moderators are supposed to be neutral and adhere to rules, not personal likes and dislikes.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Yes, we need new moderators and this is currently in the works. IF anyone thinks they would make a good moderator, can be flexible, and follow our guidelines (such as keeping confidence about our members and what goes on behind the scenes), feel free to PM me.

Otherwise, I"m closing this thread because I really don't see it leading to anything productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.