• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Got Some Goooooooooood Weed!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I try to go to dispensaries that have good weed and also good prices. Those tend to be illegal shops because they don't charge/pay tax. My old weed shop got shut down so I tried this new one. As a first time customer they hooked me up with some free moonrock. The Larry OG that I got a half oz from was great too.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Score! Any plans for getting to the moon? A go-to movie, pink floyd on repeat? 2 hour blowjob from the ol' lady?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am planning on getting a bit of weed and having a little chill evening similar to that.

Of course, as I haven't hit a bong or spliff for something like twenty years, I'll take it a bit easier

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I am planning on getting a bit of weed and having a little chill evening similar to that.

Of course, as I haven't hit a bong or spliff for something like twenty years, I'll take it a bit easier

Hey 'Fly, how do you get weed in Germany? Is it legal?

The dispensaries here in California are the best and most civilized way to score I have seen. You get a nice selection and there are websites that you can check out that give reviews of dispensaries and also their menu and specials. The new place I found is charging $30 for an eighth(no tax) of top shelf Indica. In LA we have billboards on major streets that advertise for dispensaries or marijuana delivery services.

Sorry about all the questions. I have no idea how things are done in Europe.

Lastly, definitely take it easy if you have a clean system. There is stuff out there in the 25% THC range that would be more intense that You Might enjoy if you don't have a tolerance to it. Have fun and eat a lot of snacks.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Got some lovely stuff the other day. Smells of rhubarb and custard sweets. Unreal. Lovely smoke with a real nice buzz:)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hey 'Fly, how do you get weed in Germany? Is it legal?

The dispensaries here in California are the best and most civilized way to score I have seen. You get a nice selection and there are websites that you can check out that give reviews of dispensaries and also their menu and specials. The new place I found is charging $30 for an eighth(no tax) of top shelf Indica. In LA we have billboards on major streets that advertise for dispensaries or marijuana delivery services.

Sorry about all the questions. I have no idea how things are done in Europe.

Lastly, definitely take it easy if you have a clean system. There is stuff out there in the 25% THC range that would be more intense that you might enjoy if you don't have a tolerance to it. Have fun and eat a lot of snacks.

It's not legal, yet, but I think it can't be long now. The police is still cracking down on dealers, but if you get caught with just enough for personal use, in most cases, what I hear, they let it slip. Judges are too busy for this petty stuff.

Funny story from the house next door:

It is a 16-story buildings, with mostly old people, but lately, they are renting a number of the apartments to younger people, too.

Okay, so this guy calls the police hotline, he tells them he misses his game console, and makes some allegations over the phones, they tell him they'll send a car with two officers. They arrive, and when he opens the door, they instantly smell a massive odour of weed. He says he doesn't know what they are talking about, they call for a K9 with officer, they find both 8.5 kilos of weed, and his console. Yeah, that's some real german Cheech and Chong, next door!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Be careful, mang. One of them marijuanas can lead to harder stuff like exedrin or advil. And don't forget that a bad trip could make you jumping off a building or bridge. Might even lead to a trip to a mental hospital.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Be careful, mang. One of them marijuanas can lead to harder stuff like exedrin or advil. And don't forget that a bad trip could make you jumping off a building or bridge. Might even lead to a trip to a mental hospital.

That ain't no joke man. And I know, you know that, BUT....my wife has a degree in social work, and has worked in mental illness/health. A shit ton of her schizophrenia cases were because of excessive LSD use. Now I sure as hell had a good old time dropping acid in my younger years, but I never took it to an obscene level. I ONCE SAW SOMEONE EAT 8 HITS OF ACID..........AT ONCE.

But some of the new shit people are making is ridicules. Be happy blazing up a fatty, and quit taking stupid shit people are making in the sink. I loved dropping acid in high school....38 years ago, I'm afraid to try it again, and everybody else should be too. When I used to get an 8 ball of coke....I never had to worry about it being cut with Fentanyl.

Stick to mother nature....she loves you long time.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
That ain't no joke man. And I know, you know that, BUT....my wife has a degree in social work, and has worked in mental illness/health. A shit ton of her schizophrenia cases were because of excessive LSD use. Now I sure as hell had a good old time dropping acid in my younger years, but I never took it to an obscene level. I ONCE SAW SOMEONE EAT 8 HITS OF ACID..........AT ONCE.

But some of the new shit people are making is ridicules. Be happy blazing up a fatty, and quit taking stupid shit people are making in the sink. I loved dropping acid in high school....38 years ago, I'm afraid to try it again, and everybody else should be too. When I used to get an 8 ball of coke....I never had to worry about it being cut with Fentanyl.

Stick to mother nature....she loves you long time.

That's all so true. Where I am it's the legal highs and prescription drugs that are doing the damage to the youth.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Oh hell, yes. I witnessed some seriously fucked up people as former next door neighbours, in that house where I was the janitor. Across the hallway, there lived a young guy, in his early thirties, who was not really able to lead any form of normal life, because as a teenager, since he was 13, he got high on dope and I suspect other stuff, and his mind was heavily damaged.

No, I strictly stay on the natural herbs, so to speak, and my days of getting stoned almost every other weekend are long gone.