• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I did my Xmas shopping TOPLESS this year in the store. Watch my free video!

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Hey everyone!

You Might have seen my recent photo update to my site where I do my xmas shopping topless in the store. Well there is a video to go along with it also:D

bbgal37big15.jpg

Click on the links next to my name (bella bellini) to watch the videos. The first one is the public nudity one;)

I'd be very grateful if you vote for me also:) If you post comments in the thread you stand the chance of winning free cam credits so you get to see me getting topless in public and maybe win a free show so you can't lose there:D

Happy Holidays everyone!

xoxo
Bella

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Could you help me with my shopping? I would definately enjoy it alot more.:hit:

Voted for both of your videos, Bella, and left a little message as well. Happy holidays! Cheers.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
THD in Piqua, Ohio has some great stuff, Bella. Great stuff. Like...uh...stuff!

I'll draw you a map.

BellaBellini

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm bumping this thread so you can watch my holiday video if you didn't catch it the first time around. I do my Christmas shopping TOPLESS in the middle of the store, luckily I didn't get arrested;)

CLICK on the link next to my name in that thread and you can vote for me if you like it:) If you post a message in the thread you also stand the chance of winning free cam credits!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

xoxo
Bella

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
That is a nice bum, but I'd just like to point out that in that photo you are shopping bottomless.

Anyway, like I said, nice bum. :thumbsup:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
In this weather???

DAMN.....:D

BellaBellini

That is a nice bum, but I'd just like to point out that in that photo you are shopping bottomless.

Anyway, like I said, nice bum. :thumbsup:

Well since my 'bra' didn't cover my nipples, a cupless bra is a way to be topless in public while still technically wearing some clothes;)

That is what I'd get my lawyer to argue if necessary:D

Glad you enjoyed the video everyone!