• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I can't stop laughing

Anybody else laughing so hard your eyes are watering?

Insurgent_Mortar.gif

Caption his thoughts......

"I'll wear this mask, that way they won't know who I..............

Is it a dumbass loathed terrorist?
Who cares? He's trying to kill American service men.

Or a man fighting for his home and freedom?
Why the mask?

I don't laugh at things like that.
Maybe you will save your laughter for when the Radical Islamist come knocking on your door.

Congratulations. you just earned yourself the honor of being the first on my ignore list.
Sweet! Now, go give those terrorists a great big hug. And, sing Kumbaya with them. I'll wait for the video on YouTube of them slicing your head off while they wear masks.

:brick:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I think it's pretty fucking funny myself. But this do probably belong to the funnies.

Sam, when faced with an overwhelmingly bigger, better equipped, foreign invading army, how do you think the locals will respond? Meet them head-on, or try to pick them off one by one. That's why the US as we know it, exists. We had farmers, back-wood hunters and trackers to pick off the well formed British Army. All they got to do is take them out one by one.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Did you just equate this hateful, terrorist turd who blew himself up with the Minutemen? That may be the dumbest thing I've ever read. If he was from Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda or the PLO, he sure as shit wasn't a freedom fighter. If anything he was fighting for a belief that personal freedom and self determination are something to be reviled and destroyed. The Minutemen, for the most part, fought their battles in formation and facing their enemies, not lobbing the indiscriminate mortar shell into civilian populations. I keep rooting for these assholes to get the shittiest equipment possible so stuff like this happens only to them. Fuck that guy, his widow and his family and friends. Fuck them right in the ear.

Did you just equate this hateful, terrorist turd who blew himself up with the Minutemen? That may be the dumbest thing I've ever read. If he was from Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda or the PLO, he sure as shit wasn't a freedom fighter. If anything he was fighting for a belief that personal freedom and self determination are something to be reviled and destroyed. The Minutemen, for the most part, fought their battles in formation and facing their enemies, not lobbing the indiscriminate mortar shell into civilian populations. I keep rooting for these assholes to get the shittiest equipment possible so stuff like this happens only to them. Fuck that guy, his widow and his family and friends. Fuck them right in the ear.
This! ^^^

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am pondering if this thread should possibly get moved to the new 'Politics' section, or 'Funny Pictures'...

But let ma add another gif, just for my matey Sam

7110uhohpsfr.gif

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
LMFAO @ above gif.... ^^^

If you enjoyed that, watch this short clip, from our 'Bundeswehr'

The problem with a draft-based army is, when soldiers are in it for just 18 months, they pretty much suck at soldiering ^^

(Drafting ended last year, we are in the process of re-structuring the whole thing

Last edited: