• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I can't do the missionary!

The thought of it makes me want to piss my stouffers!

Everytime I try, the girl doesn't open her legs wide enough. Then when I'm on top I spend most of my time trying not to put my weight on her.

Help oh shaglovers!

Everytime I try, the girl doesn't open her legs wide enough.
Well that explains it. First rule of sex as a man is not to define issues in her alleged position, or her alleged inabilities for that matter. If one woman "doesn't open wide enough," there will be others who open even less. And in the case of a monogamous relationship, humans don't get more flexible with time, so you'll need to accommodate.

It's kinda like kissing and complaining about the size of a woman's nose. If you do it wrong, it doesn't matter what size her nose is, but the fact that she has a nose. Same deal, it's the fact that she has hips, legs and everything else that comes with it. Angle, horizontal and vertical offsets, etc..., analytically speaking, is what makes the difference.

Then when I'm on top I spend most of my time trying not to put my weight on her.
This shouldn't be required with regularity. I find that in most cases I find my legs and back are parallel, and I'm pumping "straight down" into her with "gravity assist," it's well into the intercourse, and often as a result of her pleasure and enjoyment.

In other words, I vary my position based on her reactions and what works for her. Different women have different body language, so it's often difficult to know. But with a longer term lover, it's quite fun to greatly vary the missionary position throughout 30, 15 or even as little as 5 minutes of intercourse.

With that all said, I do have to agree with hardcore69 here, other than his initial joke (insult?).

I understand it's sometimes a combination of emotional and physical frustration when one is newer to a position. Just don't get obsessed with it. We men can be overly emotional in the sack, and explains why a lot of young, virile men who have no problem beating off 3 times in a hour go limp in some sexual situations for the first few times.

be smart take her on the couch side like that
It's not quite the "lotus" position, and it's almost like the "cowgirl" position rolled back on the Y-Z axis some 60-90 degrees. Whether your legs are on the floor while she's on the bed, or you are on your knees on the edge of a couch or large chair, the position can be quite controlling and relaxing at the same time. It's also easy to transition from a bent position by the male, to a more powerful, angled, straight action with less weight going vertical as well. In other words, it would solve your "trying not to put my weight on her" issue as well.

The position also frees up at least one your hands to wonder to her clitoris or her nipple. Kissing and engulfing your lover also becomes easier. Early into my marriage, this was my most favorite position with my wife, because it allowed me to not only snog her deeply and easily at times, but I really lusted for her body heavy early into our marriage. Many times I ended up finishing by cupping both of her DD cups, one with each hand, as I unloaded in her.

This was also and largely because she found my helmet, with my stem only inserted in half-way, stimulated her G-spot best. So she often did not want me to change the position, and I could not always outlast her. So I believe it's still the position I've had the most creampies in. It's just that relaxing of a variation on missionary, much like spoon is over reverse cowgirl. It provides a lot of access and interactions because of the reduction of gravity and other, positional issues.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It's never worked for me either - my legs are too long and it puts me in a weird position. Just laying on a girl and grinding isn't as much fun as thrusting, IMO. Doggy or spooning works best and is more fun/comfortable for me. Best thing I've found is if you want her to be on her back, put a pillow or cushion under her butt and it rotates her hips upward. The most intimate position I've ever tried was with a girl who was very light and I was able to hold her up while I was standing and she had her arms & legs wrapped around me. If you have a bad back or she's too heavy, maybe not a great idea. But think of it like standing missionary. And for a girl who has a hang-up about being dominated or on the bottom, you're both on pretty equal terms and it really is intimate and sensual (you're face-to-face and she has to hug you to "hang on").

For reall dude ? :eek: I mean with all respect, but that is the easiest position of them all.. and if you don't weigh an awfull lot, believe me she can handle some of the weight, she's not made out of glass.. or she must be really thin... but that is not nice and fuckable.....