• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hypothetical Qn 1) What would you do....

...in this situation?

If your mothers life and your childs life were in danger, and no matter what you did you could only save one of them... who would you save and why?

The question itself is a little too simple to duplicate real-life dilemmas; Therefore, there's not enough information to answer the question...

Its supposed to be simple - you are supposed to say whos life you value more by choosing who you would save, and why. If you give a whole scenario the main point becomes redundant.

Well, my mother is already gone (RIP Mom), but she would want me to save my child's life since she (Mom) has already raised her children and had a happy life, and she would want that for me and for my child.

I agree with WaReZnIkKi on this question. Although I understand this is supposed to be a simple question, a scenario is needed to make the question practicable. It needs to be likely to be effective in real circumstances. It has to be feasible.

My children.. but stupid question.. Reason to save children, they have a life in front of them and they are the new world and the new generation..

but, hey *I dont have kids so,...

Zaknafein said:
My children.. but stupid question.. Reason to save children, they have a life in front of them and they are the new world and the new generation..

but, hey *I dont have kids so,...

Same here... and plus since my mom is already ill... :(

Nightfly said:
Well, my mother is already gone (RIP Mom), but she would want me to save my child's life since she (Mom) has already raised her children and had a happy life, and she would want that for me and for my child.

Although my Mom's still alive (soory about that NF), I agree with his assessment. Child over mother, circumstances are irrelevant.

E

eschnabel

Child for sure! The only people I can imagin that might say their mother would be those without kids. Once you have a child of your own and you look into their eyes, the question of why you would save them becomes clear. :)

Cheeky Monkey said:
I agree with WaReZnIkKi on this question. Although I understand this is supposed to be a simple question, a scenario is needed to make the question practicable. It needs to be likely to be effective in real circumstances. It has to be feasible.
Thank you Cheeky! :glugglug:

Yeah, I agree, as much as I can't even think of my mum being around (regardless of how much of a pain she can be), if I was old enough to have a child of my own I think the bond to my child would be stronger than the bond to my mother because, even though she created me and raised me, she's done her part and has lived her life, but my child, which I created, has their whole life in front of them. Plus I think my mum would want her grandchild to live, for the same reasons really.