• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] huge tits teen

I would have to start another thread to post a cap of the scene she is in that was done so long ago

Thats not Lida!:(........ :mad:This is Sparta!!!!

you kinda suck, and btw, the girl in question probably wasn't even legal 15 years ago!

It is her I will post the other pic, from the clip.
Keep in mind she had a boob job and 5 years to grow her hair (or wear a wig) after this clip was done.
you really need to read my previous posts... better yet look for the threads on this girl (and the others on the show) in the breast expansion archive.
Guys the pic at the start of this thread is from a TV show that aired in russia 10 years ago.
The girl you are looking for is at least 35 now.

Yap, that's the problem with the most beautiful girls.. they are too rare, simply too good for us. It's not like google for Jenna Jameson.
But there must be a bit more of Lida than just those small topless clips, the photo is the proof, isn't it?
So let's hope for more guys!
bump

Yap, that's the problem with the most beautiful girls.. they are too rare, simply too good for us. It's not like google for Jenna Jameson.
But there must be a bit more of Lida than just those small topless clips, the photo is the proof, isn't it?
So let's hope for more guys!
bump

Our buddy over here has the right attitude! There is a new clip of her up on NF...now GED IN DA CHOPPA!!

Our buddy over here has the right attitude! There is a new clip of her up on NF...now GED IN DA CHOPPA!!

you mean a 10 year old clip that has just been posted on nakedfunny.
for those of you that still can't handle that the clips are 10 years old lookat movie 352 on the 2nd page the one in the museum with the statue. The uniforms that the russian sailors are wearing are 10+ years old, they are actually russian uniforms. The uniforms that russian sailors wear was changed about 10 or 11 years ago.

you mean a 10 year old clip that has just been posted on nakedfunny.
for those of you that still can't handle that the clips are 10 years old lookat movie 352 on the 2nd page the one in the museum with the statue. The uniforms that the russian sailors are wearing are 10+ years old, they are actually russian uniforms. The uniforms that russian sailors wear was changed about 10 or 11 years ago.

dude, all Im saying is with out some form of proof (because honestly from the pics you posted that girl looks nothing like Lida) know one really cares, cause all we want are more of her tits, just we just cant get enough. Can you post the video, or a link to it?

All you have to do is watch a clip that has anything in it that can give some indication as the it's age, any clip where you can see a newspaper or a Military uniform, a TV broadcast in the background. All this stuff is 10+ years old. The site now has a gallery page but THIS chick is not on it.
http://nakedfunny.com/index.php?action=gallery&g=1&lang=en
I have sent emails to support @ nakedfunny asking who she is but the funny thing is they have said 'we will try to find out' they did not respond with a name, or anything that could be used to identify her.
The pics I got are from a 15 year old Vivid DVD that has some bonus footage from other vivid movies, but the name of the movie is not mentioned. It would be really neat if someone at Vivid could remember the bonus section of my 'babylon' dvd so they could look up who she is.
This is the musem clip with the Russian sailors in uniforms that are more than 10 years old
http://nakedfunny.com/en/video/movie-352.html

All you have to do is watch a clip that has anything in it that can give some indication as the it's age, any clip where you can see a newspaper or a Military uniform, a TV broadcast in the background. All this stuff is 10+ years old. The site now has a gallery page but THIS chick is not on it.
http://nakedfunny.com/index.php?action=gallery&g=1&lang=en
I have sent emails to support @ nakedfunny asking who she is but the funny thing is they have said 'we will try to find out' they did not respond with a name, or anything that could be used to identify her.
The pics I got are from a 15 year old Vivid DVD that has some bonus footage from other vivid movies, but the name of the movie is not mentioned. It would be really neat if someone at Vivid could remember the bonus section of my 'babylon' dvd so they could look up who she is.
This is the musem clip with the Russian sailors in uniforms that are more than 10 years old
http://nakedfunny.com/en/video/movie-352.html
I don't thinks it's lida in your posted clip, but anyways i could be wrong *damn low resolution ;(*. And i also think that the show is like 10years old or maybe 15, but for sure from the last century, BUT BUT BUT I hope, think and pray that there's more stuff of her out there. Imho the goal of this thread is only reached when we get more of her (like this pic with the other topless girl, and less from NF) or someone of you tells me her full name :lovecoupl, that would be the best news for weeks here.

Last edited: