• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How's this for a kick in the nuts to your self-esteem? Getting turned down by a sex robot.

You Can Sleep With the Latest Sex Robots at This Brothel—But Only if They Say ‘Yes’

By Eric Spitznagel • 11/27/18 8:00am

Here’s something you rarely hear in the discussion of robots designed for the sole purpose of having sexual relations with humans: Is the sex consensual?

That’s because it’s one of the last questions anyone thinks about. It’s a little bit like asking, “You shoved your bread into that toaster, but did you even bother to wonder if it wanted to make you toast?” But these are exactly the questions being asked by Unicole Unicron—yes, that’s her actual name—a self-described “gender non-conforming Pop Star Cult Leader” from Pasadena, California, who hopes to open the world’s first “consent-focused robot brothel,” called Eve’s Robot Dreams, in West Hollywood later this year.

https://observer.com/2018/11/sex-robots-hollywood-brothel-requires-consent-real-doll/

Lmao

Should just carve "Brooks was here" if a sexbot denies you :1orglaugh

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Next time you order your Robot Hooker don’t get the model with the coin slot because they tend to be more temperamental and unreliable than the ones that accept bills.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
News from the internet:
Billions of hands declare "NO MORE" and revolt against their owners.
Related: Dicks and pussies everywhere pretty pissed off about how far this shit has gone ~ vow to rape even more until this whining ceases.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Oooh I like that robot that looks like Rose McGowan! What can possibly go wrong???

HashtagRobotMeToo

Just flash a baggie with white powder in it near her cpu.

Some dude named Harvey told me that Rose would suck a dick for an 8-ball. Course, yeah, once it's gone, she'll start squealing, "MeToo! MeToo!"

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Funniest Thread Ever !!!

:clap::clap::clap::chickendance::chickendance: