• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Howard Stern

It's funny, at first i wasn't familiar and didn't listen much but people i worked with enjoyed Howard and that's when i started to become a fan. Maybev very late 90's/early 2000's. I honestly can't remember when. I also don't remember reading the book but think i have it somewhere. Better late than never ! Thanks for replying.

Or you can watch his movie. It was pretty funny!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I can remember Besser being in a couple of the... i call them ''shorts'', the 20 minute ones. Yea, not that good ha. I can't remember if De Rita was in any short ones ?The movies sucked too. At least one of the movies were in color though i can't remember which one. That was weird after watching all black and whites.

I am old enough to remember The Merv Griffin Show and Moe Howard was on with his same bowl haircut only his hair was white. They staged a pie throwing stunt but i think the pie tins were just filled with whipped cream. Damn, i must have been a kid when i saw that.

That info you wrote is tremendous. I love reading that stuff and watching those clips posted. Definitely thank you for this ! I could watch those and the 20 minute Three Stooges shorts over and over. AMC still might show them or some channel.

You can find lots of the shorts on Youtube as you may well know. If you really want to know know more about them then search for a movie titled The Three Stooges. It is a biography of the stooges directed by Mel Gibson in 2000 as a TV movie. Michael Chiklis plays Curly and Paul Ben-Victor is Moe. It is very good. De Rita never was in the shorts. Just the stage, movies and those horrible cartoons.

Years ago Stern wanted to bring back You Bet Your Life with him sitting in Groucho's chair. Too bad that project never came to be.

You know that would have been hilarious ! I can picture Howard and hear 'em,ha. I remember seeing a clip or two of that show from somewhere.