• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Howard Stern

His fucking Honesty and the fact he don't care what others think! Who else could run for Mayor as a joke and and Win?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'll never forget when Stern, on live radio, fakingly played his dick on the piano. The next morning listeners were upset but it was pretty humourous he got away with it.

O&A with little Jimmy is the best.

He started something new...the problem is that he's old. Sometimes, the "greats" need to leave when it is time.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I think hes great but he does go into ignorant mode far too much. His movie Private Parts was exceptional, he made the right move putting Paul Giamatti in it.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I liked him when he used to be funny. After Jackie Martling left I lost interest.

O&A with little Jimmy is the best.

Used to listen to O&A all the time when I had my xm subscription. Just saw lil Jimmy a few weeks ago at a local comedy club, hilarious.

Howard was much better in the 90's and early in the 2000's.

I wish Howard could get that spark back now.

I remember listening to him on WNCX 98.5 here in Ohio late 90's and early 2000's. At first i didn't care for him but the more i listened, the more i started to enjoy the shows. Then came satellite radio. Not sure what spark he might have lost. I just know he makes me laugh and laughter is good ! Hope he gets that spark back for you. Thanks for the reply !

I'll never forget when Stern, on live radio, fakingly played his dick on the piano. The next morning listeners were upset but it was pretty humourous he got away with it.

Wish i could remember that but i can't. Maybe i can find it somewhere on the internet. Many years ago ?