• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Was Your Weekend?

Was in Chick A Go this W/E at my parents house. Hung out with friends on Friday night and took my daughter to Shedd Aquarium on Saturday and we toured US Cellular Field on Sunday before returning to Milwaukee.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It's Monday and I'm still above ground... so not too bad, I guess. :dunno:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I visited a friend on Saturday, she is permantly ill and has MS. We chatted for a couple hours.

On Sunday, I watched the Malaysia Grand Prix - F1 - and in the early evening the first qualifying game of our national football team against Georgia, it was a lame 2:0 for our team.

An okay weekend.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Went to see an SP, did some research (trying to apply for school hopefully in September and get LOR), went online, popped in a DVD, typed up a short script just to pass time, slept. Quiet weekend overall...

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Too damned short. Had a bunch of games to run and little sleep. I could use a month of solid sleep to catch up.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You know it was a hectic fucking weekend when you don't start discussing it till the next Wednesday.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Anyone got something good going on this weekend? There's a bottle of Irish cream with my name on it.

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
Mine was awesome! Spent Thurs-Sun in Arizona for The Phoenix Forum!

CBXxVfdUcAAmFOP.jpg

Learned a lot, got to enjoy 90+ degree weather, met some sexy cam girls, AND James Deen! ;)

CBOmcx0UIAA10Lq.jpg