• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How to save this pussy pic of Christy Shake?

Thank you for the link as it is much appreciated but I, for one, would like to know how to get around that pesky annoyance next time it happens. Any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks

doomfury said:
Thank you for the link as it is much appreciated but I, for one, would like to know how to get around that pesky annoyance next time it happens. Any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks

Use the Firefox browser, it will then allow you to see the full url of the pics.

just press print screen on your keyboard, then cut out the bit you dont want using a picture programme. I used Jasc Painto shop pro 8. I would post it but cant due to copywrites but it looks fine.

Last edited:

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
If you are a Windows user, every multimedia file (pics, vids, icons, etc) you view on a web page is automatically downloaded to the following directory - c:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files. (where [user] is the account name of the person viewing the website). I would recommend first going up to the TOOLS menu and under INTERNET OPTIONS, delete all temporary internet files and then reload the pic, because there can be thousands of files in this directory and it would be easier to find your file after doing this.

Anybody who designs a website to crash your browser when you try to right-click on a picture is a serious asshole.

Oh yeah... goddamn, Christi Shake is a fine-looking babe.

Aces&Jacks said:
If you are a Windows user, every multimedia file (pics, vids, icons, etc) you view on a web page is automatically downloaded to the following directory - c:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files. (where [user] is the account name of the person viewing the website). I would recommend first going up to the TOOLS menu and under INTERNET OPTIONS, delete all temporary internet files and then reload the pic, because there can be thousands of files in this directory and it would be easier to find your file after doing this.

too complicated

thfcmad said:
just press print screen on your keyboard, then cut out the bit you dont want using a picture programme. I used Jasc Painto shop pro 8. I would post it but cant due to copywrites but it looks fine.

too complicated.

There's a much easier way of doing this:
ctrl+left click on the pic, then drag the mouse cursor to the ABSOLUTE bottom of the screen. if done correctly, your cursor should swtich from a prohibited sign Ø to a regular arrowhead with a box and a "+" sign. the picture will open in a new window, and you can "save as" from there

Okay... In case none of you tried the site before posting...

With IE and most other browsers you can't CLICK anything on the page. It auto closes. You can't left click... You can't right click. And you definitly can't drag.

I wish I could right click and view source just to see the coding involved in that. Anyone got any ideas?

Oh and he isn't an asshole for doing it... Its because he didn't wanted the credit for the work he did. I don't see that as being an asshole. Let him get clicks for his website. I don't direct link to any directory on freeones unless its on this board. I just give people the link in myFreeones account or the homepage.

I just pressed Print Screen and it worked for me, but you guys seemed to have figured it out. This girl is beautiful and has a stunning body.

"Not to mention a balcony you could do shakespeare from" - Stewie Griffin

Aces&Jacks said:

This works