• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How to perform a Coca Cola prank.

Neither do i?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
You guys are so dense. The Coke represents humanity, the glass represents our planet Earth, the sink represents the Toronto Blue Jays, the water represents Kraftwerk's Autobahn, the tap represents blowjobs, the hand represents pop-culture references in Family Guy, and the bath tub represents the aforementioned sink. It is so fucking clear, they might as well have written it in crayon for you!

You guys are so dense. The Coke represents humanity, the glass represents our planet Earth, the sink represents the Toronto Blue Jays, the water represents Kraftwerk's Autobahn, the tap represents blowjobs, the hand represents pop-culture references in Family Guy, and the bath tub represents the aforementioned sink. It is so fucking clear, they might as well have written it in crayon for you!

Ok to translate what you said was.

The humanity of are pop culture being Family Guy, needs blowjobs from The Toronto Blue Jays.
The only way it can happen in the Sink or in a Bathtub while being on the Autobahn.

I don't know how I missed that one..

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Ok to translate what you said was.

The humanity of are pop culture being Family Guy, needs blowjobs from The Torono Blue Jays.
The only way it can happen in the Sink or in a Bathtub while being on the Autobahn.

I don't know how I missed that one..

Exactly! I don't know how it could have been more clear!

References to the Earth through me until I realised that everything is on Earth... Last thing was that the Coke is the cumshot.. lol

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
That's why I come here. They never discuss this stuff in the main stream media.

Bobjustbob