• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how to get a ganbang act

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

look up the biggest, baddest gang in town and ask to join up.

try out the crips.

^What he said.

Just roll up on them at whatever street corner they happen to be hanging out at and be all "Hey homies, ya'll gang bang here too?"

It's all about perception.

Gape_Fan

I eat redheads for breakfast
^What he said.

Just roll up on them at whatever street corner they happen to be hanging out at and be all "Hey homies, ya'll gang bang here too?"

You'll def. get fucked, that's for sure.

Good luck, steelcat! :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

^What he said.

You'll def. get fucked, that's for sure.

Good luck, steelcat! :thumbsup:

where to find the information, I can not ask people in street........

who can help me? :flaccid:

Try searching on backpages(.)com or craigslist(.)com. The only other place you can fulfill that penchant of yours is by going to prison.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
This is a legitimate request. Of course you shouldn't be asking complete strangers such things. They might think you are some kind of weirdo and alert the police. I suggest you keep this kind of search to only people you know. Start asking at work. Start with coworkers then ask your boss and personnel department. Also ask family and friends. You trust your mom, she might have some experience in such matters.

You could try some brothels... just remember to bring money and I'm pretty sure they will be willing to help you to set up an act and bring you whole gang to bang...