• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How to Contact a Celebrity who happens to be a relative?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hi Everybody.
I have a 2nd cousin who is a very famous actress from a very BIG TV show. She is the daughter of a first cousin who I've never met in person. The family is from California but I'm from NJ. She is the grand-daughter of my fathers oldest brother who headed to California after the war.
The reason I want to contact her is personal, not just to say " Hey I'm a BIG fan". Problem is that since my father passed away I speak to none of my relatives on my fathers side, so getting her familys contact info from one of them if they had it is not gonna happen.

Any ideas on how or THEORYS I can go about this? I just want to send a letter.
Thanks

Morse Code

Hi Everybody.
I have a 2nd cousin who is a very famous actress from a very BIG TV show. She is the daughter of a first cousin who I've never met in person. The family is from California but I'm from NJ. She is the grand-daughter of my fathers oldest brother who headed to California after the war.
The reason I want to contact her is personal, not just to say " Hey I'm a BIG fan". Problem is that since my father passed away I speak to none of my relatives on my fathers side, so getting her familys contact info from one of them if they had it is not gonna happen.

Any ideas on how or THEORYS I can go about this? I just want to send a letter.
Thanks

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

http://media.tumblr.com/0b3c85c8e599df13f946eb689d0c479e/tumblr_inline_mlkrkgPScF1qz4rgp.gif

Homing pigeon

She is the grand-daughter of my fathers oldest brother
Why don't you ask your uncle (her grand-father) or even to put you in touch ? I assume you do know your uncle, right ?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Homing pigeon

Why don't you ask your uncle (her grand-father) or even to put you in touch ? I assume you do know your uncle, right ?

He's been gone for years, my father was the 2nd youngest of 10.
But like I said after my dad passed things happened, I don't speak to anybody on his side of the family.
Her part of the family were the only ones from the West coast, Ive never met them.
I don't mind you crazy college kids having fun , but it's a serious question. M'kay.

See if she has a Facebook account and try that way. If you type her name in, multiple accounts come up but it could be for various reasons; tv show page, personal page, fake page etc.... I'd say Facebook is probably your best bet outside of contacting other family members.

A short google search will reveal who her agent is. Contact the agent, and (s)he will be able to receive a letter from you on your relative's behalf. They will forward it, and, if your distant relative is interested, she'll contact you. That's standard protocol.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
See if she has a Facebook account and try that way. If you type her name in, multiple accounts come up but it could be for various reasons; tv show page, personal page, fake page etc.... I'd say Facebook is probably your best bet outside of contacting other family members.

A short google search will reveal who her agent is. Contact the agent, and (s)he will be able to receive a letter from you on your relative's behalf. They will forward it, and, if your distant relative is interested, she'll contact you. That's standard protocol.
Good Ideas. and shes not that distant, her grandfather was my uncle.
take out an ad in a newspaper.

Changed my mind, come on over.