• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How recession affect you comrades?

Me, I now must wipe my own ass because Dmitry Medvedev too busy turning off gas pipes to Europe.

What about you my comrades?

- Thank you, Vladimir

I ask question, please answer like normal person cokaroch. What I make wrong? This thread no meet your expectation? Is very normal question, no want asnwer? Leave

- Thank you, Vladimir

Me, comrade. I must venture off to forest to cut my own wood for fire. I use bark from tree to wipe my ass. The butt splinters catch fire when I fart. Yikes, comrade. Big kaboomy. Big.

I forced to drink cheapest Vodka in all liqour store! It say "Vodak" on bottle and Brita filter do nothing!

Ah, yes. Vodak is good when gas tank on empty and no cash in pocket. Just pour it in and off you go. Car go kaboomy later. But is no problem really.

I find that I can no-longer afford to hire assassins, to kill people who impersonate of heads of state.
Looks like I'll have to track those people down myself and beat them around the head with a frozen haddock.. until their dead.

I find that I can no-longer afford to hire assassins, to kill people who impersonate of heads of state.
Looks like I'll have to track those people down myself and beat them around the head with a frozen haddock.. until their dead.

In the words of me and my other comrade, W George, "Come and me get"

Isn't affecting me, I'm as busy as can be at work and I'm doing fine, I refuse to participate in the recession unless I'm forced to!!!!

he would be funny, if i didnt he wasnt taking it so serious. its just stupid. funny idea, wrongly executed.

You just jealous you not able to speak Putinese. Comrade, let tell me you the great words of great American copper Lenny Briscoe of Law and Order television program, "The bliney gets stuffed from both ends."

In Canada, only the Ontario have been seriously hit so far (related with the US automobile industry issues).

Here, in Montreal, things are the same as before.

Hey Vlad! Turn the fucking gas back on and stop freezing half of Europe while they try to celebrate Orthodox Christmas!