• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Often Do You Fantasize About Other Women While Banging Your Wife/GF?

How often do you think about someone else while getting it on with your woman?

• Never!

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Almost Never

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Often

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Almost Always

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Always!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Only when I'm mad at her or when she's being boring in bed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys. Just thought this would be a fun pole! :D I don't know if it's already been done before though.

So how often do you think about someone else while your getting it on with your woman? I've gotta admit it, i've done it a few times. :uohs: But my girlfriend NEVER needs to find out about that sorta thing! :wiggle: :rofl:

Tarantula said:
I've gotta admit it, i've done it a few times. :uohs: But my girlfriend NEVER needs to find out about that sorta thing! :wiggle: :rofl:
She could be thinking about somebody else to. You never know. :tongue:

it doesn't happen a lot, but every now and then someone might slip up into my head for second. sometimes you can't control what you think about.

it's dangerous when you close your eyes while banging the gf and u just got finished checking out your new links on FO...

never.... i can honestly say never, unless my wife starts yellking out random womens names... then i cant be nailed for thinking

It's perfectly healthy to have fantasies....I've thought of other men and sometimes women while I was having sex with my fiance....and I'm sure he's thought of others while he was having sex with me..

juballs said:
never.... i can honestly say never, unless my wife starts yellking out random womens names... then i cant be nailed for thinking

Random women's names.......yes I'm sure they're random. ;)

I never think about other women while hitting it with the wife. In fact, sometimes there's *been* another woman there wile I'm banging away, so that keeps it easy! :thumbsup:

JW

um i mean i never ... my gf might see this!