• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Much Is Your Cell Phone Bill?

Just curious, how much do you pay for your cell phone bill? Mine is $40 a month. I have Boost Mobile's $40 plan with unlimited talk and text

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
With 2 phones (1 "smart" + 1 standard): $95. Verizon basically just added a data plan onto my old Alltel contract. I don't know if I could do better than that or not because reception is an issue in my area, so I'm afeared to leave Verizon.

ban-one

Works for panties
$25 every 3 months, first with Cingular, now with AT&T

Mayhem

Banned
$30 a month on the StraightTalk plan. In my case, I use my phone as a phone. I'm completely uninterested in becoming another cyber-zombie bumping into everything. So $30 is more than enough.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Flip phone $1.99 a day when I use it. I don't use it more than 8-10 times a year. I don't give the number out but to a few people and I tell them never try reaching me there unless I'm traveling to see them. If I'm not at home then I don't want to be disturbed. Call me on my landline and leave a message on the box. I will get back to you when I come home.

$30 a month on the StraightTalk plan. In my case, I use my phone as a phone. I'm completely uninterested in becoming another cyber-zombie bumping into everything. So $30 is more than enough.

So true and it made me chuckle.

I'm on AT&T and I have a phone and tablet on my plan and it runs me about $125 per month.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
$0, unlimited data (including use as a hotspot), unlimited talk, unlimited messaging, company buys me a new phone of my choice every two years, and picks up the full tab. Unlimited personal use when not at work, downside, phone must always be on, must always be in earshot, required to answer all work related calls anytime day, or night. Hell even the servers are set to send me an automated text message on certain status changes. The joys of IT :(

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
When I was working, I paid more as there were more - MANY more calls because I was traveling across the country so much

Now, I have a flat rate combo and what's more important, a prepaid one. I find it a key issue that the phone company has zero access to my bank account, it is 100% prepaid code bills bought on the last days of any month, load up the phone.

The total bill is 20 Euros for a month, unlimited phone calls except specific service lines, unlimited text and 500 MB. If I want another 500 MB, 3 more Euros.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
About 10$ a year. I make maybe five calls per year on it (and i sure as fuck don´t use it for Facebook, Twitter or any of the other narcissistic "social-network" crap).

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
$64.15 per month with iPhone Plus on AT&T.

2 GB of data, unlimited talk and text. I get a discount as a state employee (teacher) and for having AT&T for 7 years.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
About $102 a month on Verizon.....because my dumb ass is always going over my 2GB of data EVERY MONTH!!!:mad: