• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many women have you had sex with (without paying for it)?

I'm 41, 3 kids by two different women. Was married at age 20... divorced at age 25.

Before marriage (including the bride) 6

Post marriage 32.

38 total

Some will call bs, but I have no reason to lie.

Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Texas, and Mexico...and that one in Ohio. Oh that Mormon in Utah as well.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
*FULL SERVICE SEX WORKERS
is a nice alternative to referring to women as hookers, sluts & whores all over a site filled with us sex workers lmao

Also, you're much less likely to catch an STD from a sex worker than your regular Jane Schmoe from the bar or club. Because most sex workers get tested extremely regularly, check/ screen their clients and *gasp* you can actually ask for their current test results and references! :p

Got paid to sleep with 23.

Paid to sleep with 8

Casually slept with at least 50+, (Who really keeps count?)

2 were not 'real' woman, Trans-gendered....

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Honestly, I got so much ass in my 20s that I lost count. But you pay for it all one way or another.

Ari Dee

Got paid to sleep with 23.

Paid to sleep with 8

Casually slept with at least 50+, (Who really keeps count?)

2 were not 'real' woman, Trans-gendered....

Trans women are real women and if you want to talk about what's not real, the word "transgenderED" isn't real.
Y'all make me feel like the uptight PC police but these threads are getting so unfun.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Ari Dee Johnson is wrong. When a trans "woman" has a baby I'll change my mind.

Masuimi Max

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 9975568, member: 498873"]*FULL SERVICE SEX WORKERS
is a nice alternative to referring to women as hookers, sluts & whores all over a site filled with us sex workers lmao

I like 'ladies of negotiable pleasure' ;)

14 for me. In college, I should have had at least two more - but a GF my Junior year also fucked my brain, and I passed on two Freshman while a Senior.

A baker's dozen.

Never have literally paid for it. Never will. Just has no appeal to me.

Me, too - I have no desire to pay to be with someone who really doesn't want to be with me. I know she is only doing it for the money and I have no desire for that. Do it because you want to have sex with me - not because you feel like you have to do it.

As for actual number.............no clue. More than 0, Less than 20,000 (Wilt Chamberlain alleged number)

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
11 times, 13 if you count ghost loads.
What? Oh actual women?
In the USa about 40ish.
I lived in Colombia for about 7 years total and am a very likable person due in part to my ginny charm and olive oil skin.
(Seriously I come across as a real nice guy in real life).
So a lot, and quality in a physical sense. Banging 2 a day is not uncommon, even 3 once in a while.
I was on top of the world.....but usually behind it just pounding away.
And even prepagos there are not like in the states. A lot are just regular young women just making extra dough. Would never guess what they do, So I had that for backup on those cold winter nights that never really dropped below 70 degrees..

11 times, 13 if you count ghost loads.
What? Oh actual women?
In the USa about 40ish.
I lived in Colombia for about 7 years total and am a very likable person due in part to my ginny charm and olive oil skin.
(Seriously I come across as a real nice guy in real life).
So a lot, and quality in a physical sense. Banging 2 a day is not uncommon, even 3 once in a while.
I was on top of the world.....but usually behind it just pounding away.
And even prepagos there are not like in the states. A lot are just regular young women just making extra dough. Would never guess what they do, So I had that for backup on those cold winter nights that never really dropped below 70 degrees..

I wish I grew up in Colombia. Have you seen the women there? holy shit. wait, of course you have.

Latinas.

Trans women are real women and if you want to talk about what's not real, the word "transgenderED" isn't real.
Y'all make me feel like the uptight PC police but these threads are getting so unfun.

Not to be a grimmer Nazi, but I didn't use the word "transgenderED", I used 'Trans-gendered"; note the hyphen. In real English (Not America's sorry excuse for it), the combination of words using a hyphen is an accepted convention.

Secondly, while I don't discriminate against what you call "trans woman", these 'woman' have an XY chromosome pair, which would demarcate them as men genetically.

Only my hairdresser knows for sure.

That's funny

*FULL SERVICE SEX WORKERS

Also, you're much less likely to catch an STD from a sex worker than your regular Jane Schmoe from the bar or club. Because most sex workers get tested extremely regularly, check/ screen their clients and *gasp* you can actually ask for their current test results and references! :p

You realize lots of cis women can't have babies either right?
What a silly way to measure what makes a woman.

Y'all just mad that some hot women have bigger dicks than you. ;)

Smart gal, she's right, a little respect isn't hard, fellas.

Okay, so for your old pal Katkafan - 2 mutually consenting women, both genetically born so. Not at the same time, alas. ;) No paid lays of any kind, but I don't judge. Yup. Big perv, short resume. :D