• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many times you make cum in one day maximum?

My comrades, with my recent threads not seem to like you, I make thread more sexual, please answer.

- Thank you, Vladimir

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
When youth I cum 7 times one night with super hot chick but now I am old so cum only once and very very happy just for that. Glasnost, my comrade!

I am 37 years old and can cum 5 times per day on fantasy alone. If I am with a hot friend I have been known to cum over ten times in a day. When I was 18-21 there were times when I would spend entire days having sex or masturbating. I can't say that I take pride in it. It just happened.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
In America, we do not use the word "cum" to describe a gentleman's excretion. Instead we use "lovenut." It is customary in this country, after releasing lovenut from one's penis, to shout out Excalibur!! This is both a sign of good upbringing, and also a safety policy in case anybody is walking by.

I did 8 wanks in a day quite a few years ago, but recently committed a day to breaking my own record...9! Some of my material?

Renae Cruz
Jesse Jane
Jada Fire
Brittney Skye
A photo of my mates sister
Carmella Bing
...and a few more! By number 6/7 a lot of the enjoyment had gone, but I cracked on for the record!

Spleen

Banned?
I'm almost positive this is a previous (or maybe current) member with a multiple account. I feel a little bad saying it though because he's so much fun :D

Eight times while on vacation in Costa Rica.

Beat that comrade.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
does he mean White Gold, Texas Pee?
my max would probably be about 12-15, if I tried, but thats like a form of penis abuse.