• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many Tattoos is too much on a Woman?

I have dated chicks with full sleeve tattoos on their arms and full canvas on their back. As long it isn't on their face or tits, it's A-OK with me.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I don't think it has to do with the amount as much as the placement. The best tattoos imo are ones that accentuate curves, not break them up. One type of tattoo that i do hate though are portraits... i recently slept with a girl that had a HUGE portrait of her dad on her.... the entire time we were having sex it was SOOO distracting and such a turn off. I know that portraits can mean a lot to people, but carry a picture around with you in your wallet or something instead.

I kind of agree with this. Portraits are great in my opinion, I mean any tattoo that anyone gets is their decision and none of my business, it's their body. But you should put it somewhere that makes sense. Like don't get a tramp stamp of your baby's foot or something. My step sister got a tramp stamp with her mom's birth and death dates on it inside of hearts. Just awful placement.

Personally I am not a fan of tattoos at all. That said my current g/f has 7 (all hidden and mostly small) and my last g/f before that had an upper arm sleeve. I think they look bad regardless, BUT, everyone has their own taste, so no insults to those who like them! I have several piercings and I'm sure some people don't like those.

I am not into tattoos much and for me women with lots of tattoos looks dirty. It is alright if it is just a small tattoo which appears to be fashionable but still looking clean is perfectly alright with me.

It depends on how a women can carry such tattoos. I would prefer only a few small tattoo. Big tattoo will look very untidy for women.

Like tattoos, or don't. Who cares? But if you're judging someone because they have tattoos, as though there is only one type of person (a bad type) that gets tattoos, you're an idiot. Tattoos don't define people, and if you think they do, that's a prejudice of your own. It has nothing to do with folks who have tattoos.

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
I like a woman that has a good few, once they aren't something stupid or badly done. Christy Mack & Joanna Angel Are two examples of what I like anyway.

nelsonP

Banned
Tattoos looks very cool for women as well. It is too much when the tattoo is really quite big that half of her body is almost covered with it.