• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many Tattoos is too much on a Woman?

As long as they are pretty, the more, the better but some are way to common : a star on the wrist, a tribal on the ankle (or the waist), etc...

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I think that the main reason why people take tattoos is that they are now in fashion.

Almost everyone has them and that is why I want to say that do not take tattoos, you look better without them and they are not a sign of individuality.

View attachment 268690

You are dead wrong. It isn't about fashion. There are far more people who get tattoos for a significant reason than people who do so as a fashion statement because they think it's cool.

In one culture, the women are tattooed beginning at the age of 5 with a new one added each year, until the point that she reaches the age in which she can be married. It's a traditional cultural practice not to do anything with fashion.

In certain Philippine tribes, tattoos are believed to have magical qualities, again having nothing to do with fashion.

Some people who have skin coloration disorders get tattoos to cover up the areas of skin that are different from the rest on their body. Nothing to do with fashion.

Many Christians get tattoos in honor of their God, to show their loyalty and faith. Nothing to do with fashion, everything to do with religion.

Take traditional Hawaiian tattooing into consideration, which involves prayer, it is sacred, and is a very painful procedure involving tapping (i.e. using two tools, one to "tap" onto the other repeatedly, kind of like a hammer and nail) rather than the modern means involving a tattoo gun with needles, much less painful.

But we can't expect closed minded people such as yourself to understand the concept of marking yourself for life with a symbol, design, quote, or image that reflects deep, personal, moral significance. No, we can't expect that... that would be absurd.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 127
Take traditional Hawaiian tattooing into consideration, which involves prayer, it is sacred, and is a very painful procedure involving tapping (i.e. using two tools, one to "tap" onto the other repeatedly, kind of like a hammer and nail) rather than the modern means involving a tattoo gun with needles, much less painful.

Isn't this what a tattoo gun does, only faster/more efficiently? Back during my never-sober-punk-collective days I'd a flatmate who would tattoo himself this way painstakingly slowly. Think I still have a few dots here and there from when he came after me with his gear. :/

IvyJean

For instance, Ivy Snow has the perfect amount, in all the right places, and her tats stand for something. Not just random pictures. I have seen some hot looking Women. If it weren't for the tats on Boobs, Ass Hole, and Vagina. These areas need no help and compliment a woman all on there own. Not bashing anyone, just my two cents. Anyone have a opinion on this? What's you fav model with tats? :2 cents:

Thanks manny <3 I don't think there's an answer to your question. Everyone likes something different but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. As long as the person who has the tattoos are happy with them and it makes them happy then its all worth it.

Inside is where it matters anyways :lovebunny:

I don't think tattoos have to "mean something". What does that mean anyway? And how could you know without asking everybody? My friend has the Salvador Dali clock and the Where The Wild Things Are monsters tattood on her because she likes his art and that book. Does that mean something? Or does it have to be some sort of tribute to mean something? If you like something, get a tattoo of it. Why else does anybody get anything? Is a tattoo of a rose pattern better when the person says they got it because their mom loved roses? I didn't like your tattoo, but now that there is reasoning for it? I love it! Dumb.

Harley Spencer

Isn't this what a tattoo gun does, only faster/more efficiently? Back during my never-sober-punk-collective days I'd a flatmate who would tattoo himself this way painstakingly slowly. Think I still have a few dots here and there from when he came after me with his gear. :/

Not exactly.

And it's not just the Hawaiians who did it that way, other cultures around the world and some still presently do this. It's more painful because like you said, it's much slower, but it's also the size of it, pressure, and force.

I don't think tattoos have to "mean something". What does that mean anyway? And how could you know without asking everybody? My friend has the Salvador Dali clock and the Where The Wild Things Are monsters tattood on her because she likes his art and that book. Does that mean something? Or does it have to be some sort of tribute to mean something? If you like something, get a tattoo of it. Why else does anybody get anything? Is a tattoo of a rose pattern better when the person says they got it because their mom loved roses? I didn't like your tattoo, but now that there is reasoning for it? I love it! Dumb.

This too. If someone wants a tattoo of a comic book character because they've always loved that comic, that's their business, but it's still not necessarily to do with fashion. The tattoo on my arm has very important symbolic meanings to me, as do the symbols going down my back, but the butterflies and music notes have no real moral value other than that I simply really like butterflies and I love music.

I've found that I am getting more used to seeing sleeves on girls and now I find myself looking at a girl with a lot of tats and it doesn't bother me so much anymore.

I'm not a fan of tats on women,but sometimes I can go with it.It all depends on the tats and the placement.I HATE when women have tattoos on their feet,it just looks fucking stupid to me.And other than a cool looking design for an ankle wrap,anything below the waist is a huge turn off for me.

Actually,the only places that I find tattoos acceptable is on the shoulders and down(but not the hands/finger) and on their back and back of the neck.That's pretty much it for me.

But then again,I don't really mind Jayden James' tattoo on her stomach,and I don't mind Jaylynn Sinns' tattoo on her thigh.

There are just too may girls,and guys as well,that just have some stupid fucked up looking shit on their bodies.I can't remember the girl's name,but she actually has Brianna Banks name across her stomach.Fucking really?! Bad thing about it is that she's pretty hot too.

Just remembered her name,Lizz Taylor.

Lacey Black

I don't think it has to do with the amount as much as the placement. The best tattoos imo are ones that accentuate curves, not break them up. One type of tattoo that i do hate though are portraits... i recently slept with a girl that had a HUGE portrait of her dad on her.... the entire time we were having sex it was SOOO distracting and such a turn off. I know that portraits can mean a lot to people, but carry a picture around with you in your wallet or something instead.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't think it has to do with the amount as much as the placement. The best tattoos imo are ones that accentuate curves, not break them up. One type of tattoo that i do hate though are portraits... i recently slept with a girl that had a HUGE portrait of her dad on her.... the entire time we were having sex it was SOOO distracting and such a turn off. I know that portraits can mean a lot to people, but carry a picture around with you in your wallet or something instead.

More importantly, not a lot of them do not turn out good....it's a very difficult type of tattoo to do. That makes them even harder to look at, or in your case, distracting.

I prefer woman without tattoos.

There are women who does it extensively and as a result instead of it appearing as a great fashion statement, it looks very dirty and unhygienic.

But there are women also who can carry such tattoos in a sexy and fashionable way without looking very odd or dirty,

Too much tattoos on women can make her ugly and dirty. It should be done fashionably and it should result to having a more sexy and attractive body. Big tattoos is such a turn off on women. I like women with a small tattoe at the back of the shoulder.

It's too bad it was a turn off for you. I give her credit for the dedication she had. He must have meant the world to her. Bet you made her happy by sleeping with her. I love when one girl is Dominant with another one. Hope one of you's were.