• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many Tattoos is too much on a Woman?

For instance, Ivy Snow has the perfect amount, in all the right places, and her tats stand for something. Not just random pictures. I have seen some hot looking Women. If it weren't for the tats on Boobs, Ass Hole, and Vagina. These areas need no help and compliment a woman all on there own. Not bashing anyone, just my two cents. Anyone have a opinion on this? What's you fav model with tats? :2 cents:

:drawheart:
dsc_1965.jpg
:drawheart:

Even one is too much.

They are a fashion phenomenon.

But if there is an important reason for having a tattoo then it is a different story.

My favorite model with the best tattoos is Masuimi Max. They just fit her so well and I couldn't imagine her without them. I'm fine with most tattoos except for the ones across the chest. They just don't look right to me there and take focus away from the boobs.

How many Tattoos is too much on a Woman?

There's no right number of tattoos for a woman. It all depends. Some women look great with none. Some women look great covered in them.

I think a lot of it comes down to the woman herself. If she loves her tattoos and they make her feel sexy then that's likely to have an impact on how she presents herself, her attitude and as a result how she's perceived.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It really depends on the girl. Ivy is cute, but for me, the tops of her feet are a little much...or they're a little large. Andi Pinks tattoo, the purple flower on her back...perfect. Aaliyah could use 1 or 2 smaller tats. but they have to be in the right place, and thing. Even though it's overdone in every sense of the word, the one tattoo that never fails to turn me on, are the seams down the back of a girls thighs. I love the bows at the top, but Lolita Borgia's skulls are pretty bad ass.

As for me...I have LOTS of canvas left...and the wife hates it, but I love 'em. I'll never get my face done, or my gentiles. I'm leaning away from the backs of my hands. They don't call them job killers for shits and giggles...but I would love to get one on my skull, which flips the wife out, and I know I'll biker trash it out one day, and do my neck.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
awful question. in the end, its matter of personal tastes an opinion.

as for what "stands for something" or not, only the person who has the tat will know what actually stands for something. to you, it could be random pictures, but to them, they could all represent something very personal.

i don't judge a model or any other person based on their tattoos. if someone has or doesn't have them, whatever. the actual person is much more important.

For me, 1 tattoo for a girl is already pushing it. And it really depends where the tattoo is located. As long as I don't get to see that tattoo while she sits on my face I'm all good!!!

Wow were at opposite ends on this one. Ivy's tats on her feet are a turn on. I have see the bows and wasn't much into them. Lets call it a wash on this one. I liked the thing about the turd. That's Funny! =)

Dido, I forgot about across the chest. Reminds me of an Uncle I have in the Navy. He has a battleship across his chest!

My favorite model with the best tattoos is Masuimi Max. They just fit her so well and I couldn't imagine her without them. I'm fine with most tattoos except for the ones across the chest. They just don't look right to me there and take focus away from the boobs.

Cool to hear everyone has an opinion of their own otherwise we would all be like Smurfs! Imagine that, everyone blue with No Tits, No Vagina, No Penis, No Butt Hole! WTF, How do they even survive? The dude that thought that shit up needs help! Right? =)

Even one is too much.

But if there is an important reason for having a tattoo then it is a different story.

There's no right number of tattoos for a woman. It all depends. Some women look great with none. Some women look great covered in them.

I think a lot of it comes down to the woman herself. If she loves her tattoos and they make her feel sexy then that's likely to have an impact on how she presents herself, her attitude and as a result how she's perceived.

as for what "stands for something" or not, only the person who has the tat will know what actually stands for something. to you, it could be random pictures, but to them, they could all represent something very personal.

i don't judge a model or any other person based on their tattoos. if someone has or doesn't have them, whatever. the actual person is much more important.

:dito:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

Exactly! Have you actually asked girls if their "random pictures" mean anything to them, or are you just assuming?

Even one is too much.

How wonderfully contradictory.

Sounds about right. My favourite girl with ink is Christy Mack. I therefore usually think the "right number" of tattoos is the amount she has - then she gets more done, and I change my mind to "now that's the perfect amount." But there isn't a perfect amount. I just love her and think she looks great. There may come a time where I feel there are too many. I'll let you know.

I used to think I didn't mind tattoos as long as they weren't in certain places like across the chest. But then I saw Bonnie Rotten and think she looks awesome. I've pretty much put tattoos into that "depends on the model" list, along with implants, hair colour, toned or curvy and so on. It just depends.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

As long it isn't full body.

Cool to hear everyone has an opinion of their own otherwise we would all be like Smurfs!

I think that the main reason why people take tattoos is that they are now in fashion.

Almost everyone has them and that is why I want to say that do not take tattoos, you look better without them and they are not a sign of individuality.

hakaristi.jpg

I agree. For some girls, one is too many, others look magnificent with full back and sleeves and legs, the whole 9. I look at tattoos the same as breast implants, I don't have a preset, I tend to think they should enhance the girls total look or be passed over.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member

Thank you. :)