• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many men can one woman satisfy at the same time

I wonder how many Spexy and I could satisfy at the same time. We both have ears and nostrils but are keeping them jizz and cock free for this.
If you want we can try :p
I'd be willing to do the both of you and I'm sure we can get enough men to join us to see if it would be 10 or more.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I wonder how many Spexy and I could satisfy at the same time. We both have ears and nostrils but are keeping them jizz and cock free for this.

I'm going to estimate...*does math* that I could take on six (snatch, bum, mouth, tits, and a dick in each hand lol) so if we both do that......12.
:D:D:D

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
That depends on how well you've trained them ;) Is that correct, Miss Has A Very Big Whip

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm still waiting for one of the usual suspects to make the "How many women can one man satisfy at the same time?" thread.

-the answer, btw, is "as many as he can afford".

well i say 12 cocks

-double vaginal
-double anal
-two in the mouth
-two hand jobs
-two tit jobs
-two feet jobs

well i say 12 cocks

-double vaginal
-double anal
-two in the mouth
-two hand jobs
-two tit jobs
-two feet jobs
I think you can fit 5 cocks in one mouth.
Would all be very cosy with 15 men around one woman but it is doable.

Jon S.

Banned
I suppose if she was really really fat...someone could fuck her navel, her big craters in her ass and a few rolls of flab too...So, I guess that would get you to 16 or more! But, then you'd have to count me out! Ha ha ha!

Now if we are talking about Miss Euro Tart and Spexy...Then I'm DEFINITELY down for glazing a melon or two! But, then again, I'm not too sure I'd want to share! Ha ha ha!

Spleen

Banned?
you must be fucking nose-less or ear-less women.

I did actually put my dick in a girls ear once. There was no way it could be described as "fucking" though. "Slightly irritating" was how she described it.

☼LEGIT☼
How many men can a woman satisfy? 3 at one time
How many women can a man satisfy? Is it possible it could equal 0?