• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how many members are going to leave freeones because of the new changes?

how many members will leave freeones because of the new changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
*shrug* maybe a couple. so?

fuck em.

also, they will be replaced by many many new dbags to come.

tell me, broddy. are you skipping out on us because it looks different now?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I don't know? "None" or "a few" I'd say. There'll be a lot of moaning and bitching about the new board until everyone gets comfortable with it and the bugs are ironed out.

But if people do leave they'll be back sooner or later.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I voted all the mods. Because why the Hell not?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Those that leave are idiots imo. Nothing stays the same and as techonology improves you have to upgrade to keep things working.

Oh, it's a make or break deal. It will alienate all the die hards, and there will be a revolution led by the relative newcomers without the old guard in power.

........Either that or it will make no damn difference cuz it's just a few changes for God's sake.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Those that leave are idiots imo. Nothing stays the same and as techonology improves you have to upgrade to keep things working.

I must say that, as technology improves, I am glad to see that Petra's poor spelling hasn't gone anywhere.

:flame:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
There will be some who leave. Most likely, they will have already had a bitch, or be a little bitch themselves, and will simply use this as an excuse "to show everybody!'. Yet, remarkably, life goes on.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Still trying to figure out the new layout but i'm not going anywhere.

Very few. If Facebook can emerged unscathed from jerking their customers around with incessant, idiotic design changes, Freeones has nothing to worry about.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hmmmm I am not taking part of this exodus.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm good brah!
I'm a puter' illiterate and I figured out the new layout, w/ help from Peter and Rolaid, in 1 day.

Some people will no doubt leave.

Leaving because of a new layout though is stupid. Change happens, we are becoming more modern etc etc.

Within a week, most people will enjoy the new board and embrace it. Many people don't like change, but it happens to everyone and is part of life. You just have to accept it