• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many guys here get their business waxed?

I gotta try it,
but I don't want to go alone.
How much does this run anyway?

Well, ya gotta figure about $300 bucks an hour for the girl, plus another $100 each for the waxing, so you're looking at spending at least $500 if the procedures can be done in under an hour.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I think the pain of having that done would kill me. But I shave up the boys. I'd like to get the laser done to other body parts, but it's shit loads expensive.

thanks aaliyah - i try to be a good man to her for sure.
to clarify, for whatever it's worth, i don't have everything removed. i don't want to look like i did when i was 11. :)

maybe it's is different in pepperland, but where i go the first appt is about $85, then the maintenance visits are $70. for the ladies, it's about $10 cheaper for each of these visits.

Worst. Date. Ever.

agreed! not that i tried - i just KNOW. ha ha ha.
for those that haven't had a brazliian - men and women alike - the day or two after your appt leaves you looking red and a bit stubbly ESPECIALLY if you don't exfoliate. really, not a good date idea. what my wife and i do is go within a few days of each other, then a few days after that our skin gets back to looking normal. seriously, first day isn't that hot looking.

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
agreed! not that i tried - i just KNOW. ha ha ha.
for those that haven't had a brazliian - men and women alike - the day or two after your appt leaves you looking red and a bit stubbly ESPECIALLY if you don't exfoliate. really, not a good date idea. what my wife and i do is go within a few days of each other, then a few days after that our skin gets back to looking normal. seriously, first day isn't that hot looking.

yeah there is nothing sexy about that haha.. and if you did have sex it would only make it was more irritated/red and you would probably totally break out/get a rash..ewwww!:)

You wanna know how I know you're gay? You get a Brazilian wax.

Manscaping is much easier (and cheaper) with a fucking Gillette razor. You're trying too hard, bro. Quit putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Is that like three quotes all from 40 Year Old Virgin? :busted:

this sounds extremely painful, shaving might be a better option???
I shaved for years, and found it yields pretty good results. But the waxing really isn't painful. Don't you get waxed, Leya? It's really not that big of a deal. (Maybe I just outed myself for a mild pain fetish!)