• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many guys here get their business waxed?

A monthly Brazilian is some goddamn luxury. Anyone else agree? My wife likes it, and I think it's worth the temporary pain. Any other FO guys with me?
Just back from the spa and I've gotta say it's friggin' great.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You wanna know how I know you're gay? You get a Brazilian wax.

Manscaping is much easier (and cheaper) with a fucking Gillette razor. You're trying too hard, bro. Quit putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Huh. Well, thanks for sharing, but I totally disagree. Here on Freeones for the T&A. Married to a hot, busty Latina, who loves my bizness, for the same.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Huh. Well, thanks for sharing, but I totally disagree. Here on Freeones for the T&A. Married to a hot, busty Latina, who loves my bizness, for the same.

The fact that you call it your bizness shows your lack of maturity. And bragging about being married to someone who is busty and hot leads me to think you're a desperate virgin. I could be wrong though. That happened once.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Have any words of encouragement or guidance? I don't have time to review your 11,999 posts to check for myself.

Yeah, make sure you take everything here super seriously. Because there's never a chance that people are just fucking with you because they're assholes. No, everyone is completely serious all the fucking time. Remember that going forward.

Waxing's for pussies. I dip my nuts in napalm once a month. I learned that move from Chuck Norris. :cool:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Bah save your own money and wax yourself, just melt a candle and use a popsicle stick.

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
I wouldn't want my man to wax, I don't wax myself. It looks good (on a woman..why a man would want to be hairless down there, I don't understand) for like 4-5 days, then when it grows back it's stubbly, itchy and you get a ton of ingrown hairs. Plus it hurts like a bitch! Only tried it twice, will never do it again.
I personally prefer a man to def be TRIMMED.. don't want a face full of bushy pubic hair, ewww..

But if your wife likes it and you do it for her, then you are a GOOD MAN!:)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 6643859, member: 370968"]Worst. Date. Ever.

I gotta try it,
but I don't want to go alone.
How much does this run anyway?