• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many games the broken down old man Kobe plays this year.

1:1

Less games from broken down Derrick Rose. :

Both will finish the season on the IR collecting a max contract.

Jeanie Buss making the rounds on ESPN all day defending the decision to pay a broken down superstar a max contract.?? It was truly pathetic he father must be turning in his grave with the crappy job her and her brother are doing. I love how far the Lakers have fallen.

Jeanie Buss making the rounds on ESPN all day defending the decision to pay a broken down superstar a max contract.?? It was truly pathetic he father must be turning in his grave with the crappy job her and her brother are doing. I love how far the Lakers have fallen.

She should make the rounds explaining why they let my Bulls sign Pau Gasol as a FA at the same time taking Carlos Boozer as FA who the Bulls amnesty owing him his last year of a max contract at $16 mil.

She should make the rounds explaining why they let my Bulls sign Pau Gasol as a FA at the same time taking Carlos Boozer as FA who the Bulls amnesty owing him his last year of a max contract at $16 mil.

Because neither of those two are their father and that becomes more evident with everything they do.

Also what is the over under Russell Westbrook plays the whole season? With Kevin Durant out for two month the Thunder better hope he stays healthy.

Carlos Boozer is there. That is why Kobe has to take more shots!

Kobe's just trying for the 'I told ya so' to all the people that think he's done but 37 shots?? Hope he averages 40 a night on 25% shooting and the Lakers win 8 games.
Feed the mambas ego it's all he's got left.
Your correct about Boozer guys got zero heart.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Just for shits and giggles let me pose this choice to you. Which team would be better? Add Kobe to the Knicks or move Mello to Hollywood?