• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many countries have you been to??

The U.S., Canada, Philippines and Japan.

still need to visit the UK and based Poland, based Hungary and based Czech Republic and based Slovakia.

oh yeah, Germany at Oktoberfest and taking a porsche 911 on the Nürburgring. I know that course by heart.

still need to visit the UK and based Poland, based Hungary and based Czech Republic and based Slovakia.

I love this motherfucker

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

I've been to a bunch

I think more than 20.
I'll have to count them. Do airport layovers count?

Let's see. United States, South Korea, Mexico, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Germany, Egypt, and Spain. If you're counting layovers, Japan and Ireland as well. So either 11 or 13, depending on what we're counting. My time in the military made sure I got around.

Canada, Mexico, The Bahamas, Hungary, Ukraine, Romania, England

Would have loved to have visited the south seas but never got it together.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Panama; Honduras; Nicaragua; Saud; Kuwait; Iraq; The Phillipines; Japan; Somalia; Haiti; Brazil.........all the garden spots.

Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Turkey, Italy, Tunisia, US, England, Spain, Dominican Republic, Greece

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong , Taiwan, The Philipines, Japan, Fiji and New Zealand.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
USA, Canada, Dominican Republic. And the Dominican Republic just happened to be a stop on a cruise that I didn't want to go on. I have zero desire to visit any countries. Cultures, history, and sights I can Google. Travel is such a pain in the ass if it's more than throwing a change of clothes and toothbrush into a bag. I'll do it for work because I'll get paid instead of spend. A racing event where people that I know will be there is guaranteed fun. Taken junkets to dozens of tracks just to add onto my list. It's not a phobia. A day to get there, a day to get back. Very unappealing to me.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I refuse to fly, fuck that shit, which makes Europe pretty much inaccessible for me by choice. I've been to Mexico, wouldn't mind living in Mexico. I visited one of my college professors in Trinidad and Tobago a few years ago, with a few other Caribbean Island stops along the way.