• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how long can you last your sex?

I really suffer from premature ejaculation. I can't last my sex more than couple minutes.
I want to know how I can handle this? Do you have the same?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I can go 5 minutes or all night if need be.
how to handle your problem?
tell the girl, then have her make you cum before sex.
wait a little bit until your ready and then the fucking should last longer.

See that? I'm a regular dr ruth westheimer over here.

Well, you could always try getting a little drunk first, which will dull your senses. There have been occasions where I was able to last for 30-40 minutes while having drunk intercourse. Just don't get too drunk or you won't even be able to get an erection at all.

Another option would be to masturbate earlier in the day if you know you'll be having sex later. The longer it has been since you've had an orgasm the more likely you are to ejaculate prematurely.

Alternately, you could get one of those Fleshlight Stamina Training Units, which is designed specifically to help men last longer during sex. I don't know if they really work or not, but the website claims that if you can last for 10 minutes while masturbating with an STU, you can last for 20 minutes with an actual woman.

I would say the biggest influence in lasting longer is your testosterone levels and low testosterone is certainly the cause of most preemy loads.

Supplement with zinc and exercise more.