• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How long before Bryci is doing Hardcore ?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Highly unlikely, according to her webmaster.

Actually, her webmaster isnt saying it will never happen. Its a possibility. But its probly safer to assume it wont happen. Probably more likely that it wont happen.

James will love this - a question that is constantly asked in her own thread now has its own thread, and it includes a picture of stolen content.

:facepalm:

Petra

James will love this - a question that is constantly asked in her own thread now has its own thread, and it includes a picture of stolen content.

:facepalm:

The pic is a legit one.

Petra

From a free sample set? I think not. James censors the coochie, except for paying members, unless I'm much mistaken.

If I am, it's entirely Petra's fault.

bellagalls is his site where he puts samples. ;-)

While I would love to see Bryci in hardcore action, I have a feeling that playing with toys may be as far as her evolution goes.

It's what people want right? Bryci hardcore!

More here: http://www.hd-pix.com/tag/Tia+Teen

Firstly, no I will not "pipe the fuck down" - the quote from your neg rep to me.

Secondly, no, people do not want it, seems only you want it. Last I checked her thread most people were more than content with her new material.

Thirdly, if you bothered to read the first post of her entire thread, you will see that it is requested the material you are posting, not be posted on the board. A direct request from the copyright owner of those images. Get it?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Before she was Bryci, she was known as Tia-teen.

I do not see why she won't do hardcore again, since she already has.

Firstly, no I will not "pipe the fuck down" - the quote from your neg rep to me.

Secondly, no, people do not want it, seems only you want it. Last I checked her thread most people were more than content with her new material.

Thirdly, if you bothered to read the first post of her entire thread, you will see that it is requested the material you are posting, not be posted on the board. A direct request from the copyright owner of those images. Get it?

Pipe the fuck down.

He doesn't get it.

I'm not surprised, though. I believe he's very stupid.