• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Kimberly Guilfoyle, the 'human Venus flytrap,' has groomed boyfriend Don Jr. into a political powerhouse and turned herself into a conservative st

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Some title, huh? Not bad for a gal who got fired for showing unsolicited pictures of wieners she may have kissed or sat on. A Penis Fly Trap as the title says. Gotta snicker a bit at Don Jr. Probably got Eric Bolling's sloppy seconds too. Congrats bro but some gals are meant to be paid by the hour.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kimberly-guilfoyle-human-venus-flytrap-131900769.html
11b1e6f61b817e835d2ebb9898c25201

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
When Donald Sr. loses, the Trump political brand will be done. Finis! No Republican will ever want to associate themselves with it. Heck, they're running as fast as they can away from Trump now.
Gotta wonder though, lottsa Mad and upset White men still in the game. If the Maybe former Trumpistas can see a path to office by supporting Qanon and the other odd shit they might give it a go. If it fails most folks will forget in four years anyway so a further rebranding can occur.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Gotta wonder though, lottsa Mad and upset White men still in the game. If the Maybe former Trumpistas can see a path to office by supporting Qanon and the other odd shit they might give it a go. If it fails most folks will forget in four years anyway so a further rebranding can occur.
My money's on tucker carlson for next republican presidential nominee. No trump kids have the charisma to become the next cult leader.

Interesting posts. Both of them. Tucker Carlson was an interesting thought but I don't think he's cut out for it. I watch his show but still wouldn't vote for him. Imagine him locking eyes with Putin. Tucker may become the next Rush Limbaugh after Rush kicks. Lotta money there and decent comfort zone. He'd be a better critic than candidate.

Cults and Dynasties don't really need clarisma. Just enough bullets. All you have to do is convince enough that GOD has sent you and that and bullets will win out.
Incorrect. It is as I stated before (same as it ever was) - money and connections. Then you control the bullets, as it were.

The Adamses, the Roosevelts, the Kennedys, the Bushes. Many more examples at the state level. This is the way of the world.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Incorrect. It is as I stated before (same as it ever was) - money and connections. Then you control the bullets, as it were.

The Adamses, the Roosevelts, the Kennedys, the Bushes. Many more examples at the state level. This is the way of the world.
Another way of saying it for sure. i still don't think the descendants need clarisma, just bullets(money) But the originator does or at least an understanding of humans and how to manipulate them.(IE God)

Another way of saying it for sure. i still don't think the descendants need clarisma, just bullets(money) But the originator does or at least an understanding of humans and how to manipulate them.(IE God)
Why are you saying charisma that way? Is that a thing? I don't get out much.