• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How girls like to be licked

Luxman

#TRE45ON
http://livefastmag.com/2013/01/how-girls-like-to-be-licked/

Eating pussy is fun.

First time I licked an ex-girlfriends pussy, her back arched high and her body started shaking, for a few seconds I thought she was having an epileptic seizure.

She eventually came in my mouth, it tasted like water, and then she thanked me. :drool2:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
are you sure she didnt pee in your mouth?

Yeah, she squirted a bit of pee in my mouth when she came, it was cool, not warm, and tasted like water.

Coming up to 4 years single, I actually think I miss having a regular taste of pussy far, far more than getting my own rocks off. Dining at the Y is far and away my favourite part of the entire sexual buffet. I reckon there's a joke in there about "all you can eat" but I'm shattered.

And the answer to "how girls like to be licked" is how she tells you to. Taking direction well is far more important than actually learning any techniques. Listening and giving a shit about how your other half likes it is the key. The best compliment I ever received was "what made that so good is you ate it like you loved it" - and that was from a very experienced lady, so I assumed I was doing something right. And yes, I love it.

georges

Staff member
Licking pussy is overrated

Coming up to 4 years single, I actually think I miss having a regular taste of pussy far, far more than getting my own rocks off. Dining at the Y is far and away my favourite part of the entire sexual buffet. I reckon there's a joke in there about "all you can eat" but I'm shattered.

And the answer to "how girls like to be licked" is how she tells you to. Taking direction well is far more important than actually learning any techniques. Listening and giving a shit about how your other half likes it is the key. The best compliment I ever received was "what made that so good is you ate it like you loved it" - and that was from a very experienced lady, so I assumed I was doing something right. And yes, I love it.

I have to agree with Stiffy, when I was with my girlfriend 7 years ago, I enjoyed eating and licking her pussy as much as possible and she enjoyed it too. One day I made her cum twice.So if you do it right by fulfulling your other half dreams, there is no reason, your girlfriend shouldn't be pleased.

I love it........ I have even cum during a pussy eating session.
No session for me is complete without some pussy in my mouth
and clit under my tongue

dude, make combinations.. slow and fast.. slow and fast.. that works :)

Licking pussy is overrated
I think that indeed it's underrated by men, because we're not as good as women when it comes to pussy licking. Just ask any bisexual girl (or a straight gitrl that had lesbien experiences or a lesbian that had straight experiences) : At least 9 ou of ten will tell you that women are better pussy-lickers than men.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Womens' pussies are different. Some ladies like to be munched a certain way and others different. Some gals' clits are crazy-sensitive and some you can take a cheese grater to without her raising an eyebrow. Just pay attention to what she enjoys and keep doing exactly that. After all, most of us don't have a problem palming a gal's head so she sucks our cocks just right.