• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How does the West win the 'War on Terror'?

By not giving up the fight. If we high tail it out of there like many people think, then we just strengthen the point of views of the terrorists. That givess them a reason to think they can win. Remember these people want us dead because we don't beleive what they beleive. Not because we're in Iraq, not because we are evil, but rather because we don't beleive in what they beleive in. It's a very scary thought.

McRocket

Banned
Vegas Yankee said:
Elaborate please?

McRocket, great idea for a thread. This should be fun. ;)

Thanks...and if I can keep my mouth shut...at least to a minimum it should be even funner.

Besides...I am genuinely curious and maybe George W. is reading this... :)

I want to remind everyone in this Forum what Bin Ladan said,

"Our boys love to die more than your boys love to live !"

What Bin Ladan said is "The fundamental radical Muslims are more determined to fight this Holy War against the West !"

We MUST use every means to stop and hunt down all radical Muslims even it means violation of their rights in "some cases" !!

Lock them up, imprison them, monitor them and even in some cases kill them just like what the British did today in in the Tube !!

Last edited:
mcrocket said:
Thanks...and if I can keep my mouth shut...at least to a minimum it should be even funner.

Besides...I am genuinely curious and maybe George W. is reading this... :)

:) i am dying to hear the responses on this one, what a can of worms!

McRocket

Banned
hotrod11inches said:
I want to remind everyone in this Forum what Bin Ladan said,

"Our boys love to die more than your boys love to live !"

What Bin Ladan said is "The fundamental radical Muslims are more determined to fight this Holy War against the West !"

We MUST use every means to stop and hunt down all radical Muslims even it means violation of their rights in "some cases" !!

Lock them up, imprison them, monitor them and even in some cases kill them just like what the British did today in in the Tube !!

What about torture?

Vegas Yankee said:
Elaborate please?
the war in iraq, the passive imperialism on countries and enslavement on people, brainwashing that the USA does.. THESE ARE TERROR..
hey, don't think i'm with those radical bastards killing people.. but i think if someone wants to beat something, he must beat himself first.. should turn back and see his own mistakes.. that's what the west should do first..
islamic terror is MADE by the west (no kidding).. west is paying off their early mistakes by their people.. and it is awful to see innocent people dying.. i could see no possible end/winner to that so called "war on terror"..

I dont belive in the Masturbator manifest, but you are on to something in regard to terrorism. The western nations such as the US, France, England have sure ticked off people among the Islam nation. There Jihad is directed us! Ther anger is wrong placed in many areas, but justifed in others. We as Americans walk the earth just has the French and British once did, pressing our ideals and power on others. I belive the american way life is incredible in many ways, but us expecting others to fall in line, when they worry more day to day about clean water, explosions and maintaining the life of their love ones than we think about what car we should buy or what we should eat for lunch BK or Chili's. They cannot fathom our way of life and we cannot theirs! So indifference and lack of understanding breeds hate and disregard of others on both sides. It is BIG can of worm that I dont not know the solution too, but I do know the problem, lack of understanding!

E-Ann-Hilden said:
I dont belive in the Masturbator manifest, but you are on to something in regard to terrorism. The western nations such as the US, France, England have sure ticked off people among the Islam nation. There Jihad is directed us! Ther anger is wrong placed in many areas, but justifed in others. We as Americans walk the earth just has the French and British once did, pressing our ideals and power on others. I belive the american way life is incredible in many ways, but us expecting others to fall in line, when they worry more day to day about clean water, explosions and maintaining the life of their love ones than we think about what car we should buy or what we should eat for lunch BK or Chili's. They cannot fathom our way of life and we cannot theirs! So indifference and lack of understanding breeds hate and disregard of others on both sides. It is BIG can of worm that I dont not know the solution too, but I do know the problem, lack of understanding!
thx for understanding me :glugglug:

It cant be won, as we in the Western world, dont have the Fortitude to go to the levels required to beat the Terrrorist.... While it is accepted that the terrorist will target anything from Government officials, commerce Building, and the public in general, The Western world continues to look for "military or Terrorist" related targets... there is no room for the Geneva convention in this type of war.

the only way to fight this war is by "fighting fire with fire".

as long as the war goes on, bush can get his patriot act through senate... the patriot act will kill so many aspects of society... i fear for the future of america... it will soon become a police state

I kinda agree with a previous post. Lock them all up while we are at war with the terrorists. Lock up all muslims in the USA. As harsh as this sounds kill the rest abroad. We must become fanatics to survive. We must also stop being so politically correct. Time of war there is no being humane. They have no problem cutting the head off of an American or any other infidel. There should be no problem with naked pyramids.

Years ago we knew what was best for the country and its security no matter what the cost. We locked up germans and the japenese, italians and we told them by them agreeing with us. It would show their loyalty to the USA. We had locked up hundreds of thousands of immigrants and US born people to insure safety to homelaand and troops

juballs said:
as long as the war goes on, bush can get his patriot act through senate... the patriot act will kill so many aspects of society... i fear for the future of america... it will soon become a police state

And I fear that is the GOAL of the war on terror, not to stop terrorism but for America's World Leaders to control the masses through fear and intimidation, and that has been the chief function of the Bush administration for the past 4 years. Maniacal leaders don't have much power if their people don't have anything to fear. They don't want to stop terrorism, they want to capitalize upon it. They'll pay some lip service here and there, a bomb dropped on a cave in Afganistan, capturing a "high level" leader of the Iraqi resistance, and supporting the troops.

Bimbo's post ("Kill 'em All") was probably the most logical answer of them all. For the west to win the "war on terror" it will require the most monumental act of aggression that the world has ever seen. Do you remember how World War II ended? Unfortunately it will take something of that magnitude to make an impact. An eye for an eye will not be sufficient enough to end this war. There's an endless supply of Middle Eastern radicals whose goal in life is to die for the cause. Not carpet bombing, not a 40 ton "Mother Of All Bombs", it will require dropping a NUCLEAR bomb on Mecca to get their attention. It's the old italian mafia adage "You kill one of ours and we will kill 100 of yours". In other words "If you keep fucking with us we will kill your entire family and there won't be any left of you to fuck with us."

Do I support wiping out the entire Middle East? Probably not, in the scope of the world's problems I would imagine terrorism is pretty far down on the list as far as how many lives are taken, it just gets the most press. I think it's biggest impact is economical but then again I can always move to Costa Rica. But don't worry it will never happen. America's World Leaders are concerned with only preserving their power and passing it down through the generations. And as long as there's a war to fight, they will maintain their power.

I am not sure I agree. I only say this for I am not scared. How many of you live in fear at home of terrorists? They may try and scare us but seriously you and I dont lose sleep over it.

georges

Staff member
First of all control every bank account related to Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Marocco, Libya, Lebanon and Afghanistan, control every mail coming from these countries as well as spy their phoning conversations (I am thinking of the Echelon network used by the US for spying its allies), then lock up and locate the potential individuals who are threats. Send some specific intervention groups like delta force or seals and kill them.
Terrorists networks are very well organized and they can hit every country at every moment. The best way to kill these people is to cut their financial means, spying them and their friends, kill all their families, their friends and them at the end.

georges said:
First of all control every bank account related to Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Marocco, Libya, Lebanon and Afghanistan, control every mail coming from these countries as well as spy their phoning conversations (I am thinking of the Echelon network used by the US for spying its allies), then lock up and locate the potential individuals who are threats. Send some specific intervention groups like delta force or seals and kill them.
Terrorists networks are very well organized and they can hit every country at every moment. The best way to kill these people is to cut their financial means, spying them and their friends, kill all their families, their friends and them at the end.

Your on the right track.

McRocket

Banned
Oh the comments I could make...but I will wait until everyone has there say. I am staying out of this one for awhile.

I still haven't had an answer to my question of what about torture? I assume that it would be acceptable. Not the 'tame' stuff they are supposedly doing in Cuba. But hardcore torture.

And I have just one thing (for now) to say about the nukeing Mecca theory...OPEC oil embargo.

The bank account idea intriques me though. Though the U.S. tried that in 1979 and the result was 50+ American hostages held in Iran for a LONG time.

Though we Canadians got 6 of them out...thank you very much. :)

Last edited: