• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how do you like getting fucked?

my wife likes to lay me on my back on my bed and put on one of her strap ons and go to town on me like that. She usually has me put my feet on her shoulders so she can really get in there. Then if she is feeling really kinky she likes to get me on all fours, and go doggy on me, talk dirty like she is a tranny, and lean on me, so i can feel her "cock" inside as her tits are resting on my back

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
It's been awhile, but the best time I ever had it I was laying on my back with my legs up over his shoulders. I tried doggystyle a few times and just never got the right angle for him going in me, but on my back, oh boy - so good! It's hard to forget it, but that was definitely my best time bottoming.

my first post and no better way to start off on a good foot then to answer this question!

I enjoy it on my side with one leg up on the guy's shoulders. It lets for a lot of hand and eye contact plus he can easily stroke my cock while fucking.

*Side note here- It also my favorite way to give it; I love fucking someone and being able to play with their balls or jerk their cock. ;)

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
On me or him? :shy:

You know, you two should probably rather get it going than with one of you with me, since you two are way closer to each other. I'm so far away.

Unfortunately you're both bottoms though huh? ;)

I got first dibs on you Maley!

It wouldn't work with cockhungry and I, two bottoms don't make a right. :D