• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do others see you?

I'm a self centered person who thinks people want to hear what I have to say but at the same time know that I am wrong 90% of the time.

I realized this at work today that evaluating yourself from another's point of view feels nice. Would I be friends with a person like me? No. Do I have to be me? Yes.

(this might be a bit of a deviation of what You Might mean)
I am one of those people at work who has to evaluate people; as a performance evaluation, per company requirements. If I can tell you one item that gives you the best shot of being friends with a person like you, or to change your view-point on this topic is the Lou Holtz's - Do Right Plan. 1. Do Right 2. Do everyting to the best of your ability 3. Treat others like the way you would like to be treated. While doing these. It's important to have:
A vision gives us the direction necessary to achieve our goals.
A plan is the vehicle by which we achieve our goals.
A plan consists of four key elements:
Have A Positive Attitude
Focus
Be A Dreamer
Be Passionate.
You'll find out when you do this, you can stop worrying about what everyone else thinks, including yourself. Also in doing this, you'll see how you really are without much effort at all. And at all times...never lie...as only 7% of all communications is verbal...the rest is body-language (55%) and vocal tone (38%)...so when you speak the truth...at times it may not be what others want to hear; but at least you will keep their trust...and that is a sub condition to LH's #3 rule...

So, in the end, I am not really worried all that much of my self-image...as those around me see me as someone that they (in the end) can trust.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I suppose 99% of the time they see me with there eyes. :eyeso::rolleyes::D but seriously I think you and I are allot alike, I like to think I am always right while that couldn't be any further from the truth, I always speak my mind as well, so whether I am right or wrong, I make sure everybody knows it. :dunno: you could probably say I used to be a real hot head, I used too instigate shit, I always tried to stay in an argument or have some shit brewing (no pun intended) I liked to stay in the middle of things and be relevant in someway. not so much for the attention, but it was more for the adrenaline of not being bored. :eek:

I used to do most of the shit I used too do on purpose just too entertain myself for kicks and giggles, basically just to pass the time. :elaugh: but I only did this with people that I know, if I don't/didn't know you, I wouldn't say, or do anything to disrupt our being complete strangers, I don't trust anybody I don't know, in essence the best description for me would be that l used to be a sarcastic know it all A$$Hole, I guess most would say and agree with that. but despite all my layers of fault and short comings and nonsense that I brought too the table and caused, I bet my friends, family, and anybody that knows me, would all say I am and always was there for them whenever they needed me, and that I am a good guy despite all my baggage and BS.. :2 cents:

P.s. I know I am sad.. I admit it.. but it was fun.. but I grew out of that and I learned how to control myself. I found that, not being bothered with anybody and enjoying watching everybody else argue and gossip about there own drama was more fun. and just to be clear about all the stuff I described above, it was always petty stuff, nothing nasty or overly mean, nothing life threatining or anything serious just always something minor to get under somebodies skin. immature stuff.
:laugh:

Different people see me differently. To some I'm an arrogant know it all. To others I'm the nicest guy they know. I don't understand how I could be perceived on two opposite sides of the spectrum.

A lot of people come to me with questions. Kinda like, "text Steve, he'd know". So I guess people see me as smart, although I'm not very smart. Just knowledgeable. I'd probably win a considerable amount of money on shows like Who wants to be a millionaire?

Some people see me as a rage-a-holic. A racist. An underachiever. Lazy. Some see me as a perfectionist, alcoholic, hilarious, fun, indifferent, etc.

I dunno.

they don't like me . :o i do not care though --- so long as mr t likes me ! :hybrid:

fboy

Banned
Probably selfish and a little arrogant but I do nothing but go out of my way for my friends and family so they should shush ;)

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Most people probably see me as overly nice, too "motherly" and pushover..
Like I guess I just take care of my friends too much, I'll usually put everyone else's needs before my own, even if that person doesn't deserve it. As a joke my friends said I need to rent a movie that's "opposite" of 'Yes Man' because I have a huge problem saying no.
Example of that: I am a maid of honor in one wedding in august & 1 maid of honor & 2 bridesmaid roles in septemeber. That's 3 weddings in september alone and 4 in 2 months! that 2 of which I'm basically planning..
Everybody knows that I don't want to be at these damn weddings much less be IN the damn weddings.. Nooo I'd much rather be in one of the groomsmens tuxes drunk off my ass giving a toast that sounds like this "DON'T DO IT YA FUCKIN IDIOTS! SHES SLEEPING WITH YOUR BROTHER!" and then I'd like to go home with the hottest guy there and I don't even want to know his name. I want to wake up in the morning with a headache and a heavy concieous. :o

But I won't, I'll do everything everyone asks me to and I'll give my friends the wedding they deserve and then I'll go home alone to watch House and eat ice cream. If I'm really lucky my brother will get off wow long enough to eat dinner with me.

Sorry about the rant but to answer your question, "I'm a pushover, doormat who can't say no and who will always be there for everyone"

Spleen

Banned?
Loud mouth little shit.

But a funny lout mouth little shit, so I generally get away with it by making people laugh just a slight amount more than I piss them off.

A considerate man, always there for others. A human of alarming levels of compassion & understanding. I have often been told that I am one of the few who defines what it is to be a man, to be the best of things both humble & confident, supportive & nonjudgemental, a pinacle of innerstrength & devoid of ego willing to do whatever it takes to help. These kind words which I have been fortunate enough to hear are a treasure beyond compare. I am a rich man, wealthier than the worlds top millionaires for I have what they will never have, true kinship with all the peoples of the earth. To be that is reward enough for my acts of immeasurable kindness I seek to do on a daily basis. I have been told all this. It comforts me during the few dark times in my life. . .

what else can one say of a man?

mmmmm Motherly outgoing a bit insane perhaps short tempered if your not a child. I'm either loved or hated there doesn't seem to be a middle ground.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
With their eyes, nah actually, most people see me as this tall, tattooed, half asian dude. But in all seriousness they see me as the comic relief, a true optomist, a good friend, well grounded, easy going, a bit of an eccentric, but pretty much a nice guy.

A considerate man, always there for others. A human of alarming levels of compassion & understanding. I have often been told that I am one of the few who defines what it is to be a man, to be the best of things both humble & confident, supportive & nonjudgemental, a pinacle of innerstrength & devoid of ego willing to do whatever it takes to help. These kind words which I have been fortunate enough to hear are a treasure beyond compare. I am a rich man, wealthier than the worlds top millionaires for I have what they will never have, true kinship with all the peoples of the earth. To be that is reward enough for my acts of immeasurable kindness I seek to do on a daily basis. I have been told all this. It comforts me during the few dark times in my life. . .

what else can one say of a man?

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh i believe u mr t -- many wouldn't, but i do ! ;):hybrid:

bahodeme

Closed Account
A Riddle wrapped in a Mystery inside an Enigma.:D

Some as an object to use. Some as a Goddess to be worshiped.

Others as a regular, fairly bright, rather sarcastic girl.

So anyway this chick asked for my number.....I asked if she was going to send me a dirty pic....fooking killed the convo....Gloyster could do no better.

PS> Btw shouldn't monica have star status.....Stop slacking peeps