• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how do I edit the words under my username?

mentator75

Please Jerk Responsibly
open your account by clicking on your name
choose Account Details
fill in Custom Title and save change

Mine say I just won 500 free MyFreeones points. I just checked. NO 500 points on my account. False advertising, man. :cautious: *

*NOTE TO MODS---DON'T WORRY. I WASN'T GONNA USE 'EM ANYWAY.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
These user titles date back to the vBulletin days and got ported over to the new board software when the move was made. So they are very old and might not be totally relevant.

Some do say some random shit to be fair but I'm not sure if anyone knows how to change them or has the will to. There is at least one which has a spelling error which has always bugged me.

By the way, not everyone can change their usertitle. It is only for people who reach a certain milestone. So if anyone follows the steps in post #2 and finds that option isn't there, it means you can't do it (yet)

I can't tell you if buying one with credits is still a thing because I'm not aware of anyone ever requesting one in recent memory.

I consider the "random" user titles like a mosquito landing on my arm. I've resided in the deep, dark forest for the past forty years and have become immune to the sting of a mosquito bite. So, have your fun, lads.